You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "glingsta" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 6:55pm

why do half work

Quoted

Hi, when u guys deal with boosters or other daily bases acaunt shares with death accaunt in pvp for score ranking

when someone report me for accaunt share u can ban me rigth away.

None else is banned in s15 for that and still doing it because this unfair treatment i dont coin anymore.

Would be fair to them who does on daily bases get banned too. U guys give this way reason for me not to coin anymore

too bad i didn't charge 2 times 50k but it seems u guys like let players who wanted to coin and play a fair game

to stop charging and have boosters and peeps who use death accaunts for pvp u like to keep.

And dont say tell support because send them things with solid proof they do nothing.

Maybe need to put all things in forum of proof maybe than u guys act?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "jackkiller" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 8:19pm

i'm agreed with glingsta
rules are rules

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 8:25pm

Are you sure you're actually getting banned? Did you just forget to clear your cache?

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 9:29pm

i got 2 times banned for accaunt share

everytime one day before post season

and who report me every time i was first in ranking to try steal my ranking and i miss post

but the boosters or the persons who use death accaunt in pvp who cheat never got banned.

and im the only one who got banned twice in entire server don't make sense

kal help those cheaters to cheat more and bann me so they can easily boost in the past. and verytime i want to recharge big.

So how this improve game. if i earn ban because accaunt share which we all know almost 50% of kal does.

But boosters and who cheat on daily bases with solid proof they admit it they boost or use death accaunt in pvp and 2vs2 never got banned.

why they never got banned? all of this is the reason i stop coining and kal help those cheaters become stronger than me in server. so no reason to coin anymore i did even after ban some recharge of 20k but it shows me they dont care about players who want to win fair they care about players who can boost or cheat. especially im the only one who banned twice thats the reason why my previous partner in 2s atm stop playing when we ruled the server in post of this cheaters and they even do more and more getting sick of this kal help cheaters.

only picking on me for accaunt share.

and things what happen with buggs so no player fold they dont even compensate only tell write support which does nothing to it

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 10:06pm

Look......TBH I dont care if anyone account shares but it is in the rules not 2. If u get caught and banned then STOP. Other people who share may have some tricks to not get caught who knows all u can control is your self. If u want to play in post dont share if u want to share then dont be mad u miss post. Again u can only control your self. I dont share my account, if I did I would make a lot more GS and have a lot more silver but I dont do drama. Just my 2 cents. U can be upset and quit or just follow the rules. Hopefully those other people get caught but things always slip though the cracks

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 1:00am

Thats the problem they dont ban people who boost or use it in pvp with solid proof

but they can ban me several times just some joker report me so i miss everytime one day before seson end i get bann

not tht im banned now because i dont do accaunt share for a long time now.

But if they can act the same day to bann me everytime when someone report me . so they can steal ranking and let me miss post on purpose especially peeps who boost but they never done to them with solid proof for boost.

So what's the deal with that. So kal ban none just only me because they reporter have someone inside game

And thats for accaunt share . but never boost them. who dont only accaunt share but also boost. even the first time of bann i think they made mistake to bann without proof they uinbann in 24 hours. me and my partner for false info , i think unbann in 24 hour they saw we did nothing wrong. so me and my previous guildowner was unbanned so fast. But my wife was banned for a whole week and she never does accaunt share. So why recharge in that moment like 50k what i was suppose to do for awakened calsite and free double gold.

And the one day they boost a lot because i wasn;t there.

So they tried another time to report me i was banned a week. for accaunt share.

But the persons who tried to report me . or their friends who boost never got banned make it no fair at all.

and they didnt have any proof. i got proof when i cought them, and even they admit they boost. or when they boost the orginal person told me who share his accaunt to only one person. he was on atm the other person boost with it. and boost in 2vs2 logging 4 persons to boost

also with proof nothing done to them , and im the only one who banned for accaunt share? and those persons even till today they still do

by all this sickness kal let my 2s partner quit. at that time we won all post 4 times in a row than bann again and such.

Now the boosters are the strongest in the server. How fair Kal treat that

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 6:59am

Just merge s15 with s1-14 and the boosters won't win shit anymore.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 10:06am

Have you reported them with screen shots and actual proof?

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 11:52am

i agree merge them to s14 LEMME AT EM

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 5:11pm

nezarim i did many times but always says investigated but nothing further in mail repsonse

i know they dont tell me what will the outcome but if they admid boost how much more proof there is need

and using death accaunts and boost happeened a lot sine begin of server untill no wnothing done to them but annoys me i get bann2 times which those boosters hope to boost even more easy in the past so kal help boosters and bann me twice ,

i dont mind ban if did something wrong but whole picture is they want me ban to boost more and they never got banned how's that fair

thats the resaon i dont spend money anymore to game and buggs and such they never refund.

still not my blackopal fragments or my fodders back.

but they can refund chaotich waste tickets to persons who lost in chatoic waste make sense?

thye can ban me in less than few hours when someone report me fo r accaunt share. twice

but so many reports about the boosters and death auccant shares for pvp use for several months nothing has done to them.

Tell me how can that be fair , u moderators does good Job, but i dont know who behind refund or who goes about ban.

looks like they know person inside.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 9:01pm

they cant tell u what has happened for legal reasons or something, thats what they said to me, but i eventually saw the booster banned, ty GM :)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Friday, February 5th 2016, 3:29am

Its time they merge s15 with s14-s13. I wanna eat new food. Let them try to boost after merge. They will get their booty sniped.

• Activate Facebook