You are not logged in.

[EN 6] Greetings

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Liliander" is male
  • "Liliander" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2016

Occupation: A writer currently working as a haberdasher to make ends meet.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 2:57am

Greetings

Hello all, it is I, Liliander. Alot of you have not met a man so gracious and overflowing with wit and charm such as myself. For if I was a cup of tea I would have overflown the brim of which is your mental capacity to understand the intricacies of my genius or shall I say geniosity. The dictionary is never done revising my simple...my oh so very simple and quaint friends. If I had the time to rehabilitize you all believe me I would but I have all run out of patience. Patience being the byproduct of time traversing the universe quantified by...oh dear, I seem to be carrying you ninnies in for a mental ride. *chuckles to self* I should say I am somewhat pleased with what you all have done with the place in my absence. Yes, I would love for you all to invite me into the fold as a fully fledged fledgling and skip all the cheesy meet and greets *clears throat* hehe I can he rather shy especially when around women with bare buttocks and the sort. Oh dear, I seem to be blushing, I must call in Alexander for extra make-up next time. Anywho...I should be off tally ho-ing. Pip pip and cheerios my friends.

There are many books in my library of thought, but if there was one thing that I coveted above all else it would be common sense. - Liliander - Head Scribe
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Liliander" is male

Monday, January 25th 2016, 3:13am

I do understand that I appear a bit "arrogant" full of air. Hahaha. Oh dear. I mean here I am replying to a message of my former self. Indeed have I grown since my last entry into the KAL libree. (Libree is infact library but just spoken with a gentleman's eloquence.) You all are probably wondering of who it is that I am outside of my name that I have so aforementionedly stated. I, sirs and la... *ahem* ladies, am a scribe from a long lineage traced back to well the first man himself! Some call me the whistle blower to insolence, I do not tolerate a drunk and or a pervert. I am a man poised with the utmost respect and dignity and you all should address me as such. I look foreward to meeting you all ingame.

There are many books in my library of thought, but if there was one thing that I coveted above all else it would be common sense. - Liliander - Head Scribe
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, January 25th 2016, 9:16am

You sound really gay, mate, like, are you practicing for some kind of camp-convention?

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Monday, January 25th 2016, 10:40am

Lol..u really spamming post myth,u even found a post like this...lol

• Activate Facebook

• "Liliander" is male

Monday, January 25th 2016, 6:52pm

That is no way to speak to a dignified protege. If you were present in flesh I would have smote thee with 100 lashes, nay but a thousand. The very rage that embodies my soul wars with my good conscience but indeed the man in me has prevailed and to your good fortune for you would have seen a worse fate even that given by a said beast king himself. I waste a King's English on but a peasant who deserves nothing but to pick the sweetcorn kernels from a kennel dog's tooth. And with that I forebade thee well mythremi. Fools spend time daydreaming of myths but I tell grand stories worthy of a magistrate's ear. Good day.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, January 25th 2016, 7:32pm

That is no way to speak to a dignified protege. If you were present in flesh I would have smote thee with 100 lashes, nay but a thousand. The very rage that embodies my soul wars with my good conscience but indeed the man in me has prevailed and to your good fortune for you would have seen a worse fate even that given by a said beast king himself. I waste a King's English on but a peasant who deserves nothing but to pick the sweetcorn kernels from a kennel dog's tooth. And with that I forebade thee well mythremi. Fools spend time daydreaming of myths but I tell grand stories worthy of a magistrate's ear. Good day.

Problem is though, you'd spend all that time talking about how you're going to lash me first, so I could just whip out a knife and gut you like a fish. Also, do you realise how much you keep screwing up here?

"I forbade thee well" doesn't even make sense. Forbade is the past tense of forbid, so are you forbidding me from being well? What you actually mean is "I bid thee farewell".

What's more, your logic is rather lacking too. The fools are the ones who tell grand stories; those who spend their days dreaming of myths are the ones who give the storytellers the stories they tell. The best stories, after all, are nought but the fabric of myth wound with faint slivers of warped truth. Further - those who spent their time dreaming of myths are those who have gone down in history, who are hailed as the most important people across the globe. All storytellers eventually fade into nothingness, but the myths and their studies live forever.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, January 25th 2016, 9:42pm

:|
  • Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 3:08am

Lol