You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NoTheTerror" is male
  • "NoTheTerror" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 4:38pm

Available new wb cards and the packs that go with them.

The newest set of world boss cards has been dropping a lower percentage of the new cards it seems like and the new elite ones are almost impossible to get. Then there is now a significant delay before they are released in pack form. Earthbinder is the perfect counter to fairies but no pack has been released and very few were won through the world boss due to the low drop percentage. Please release the packs for these cards after the world boss is through running them.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 4:56pm

WB is already done with the Elf-priesty-things.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 8:19am

IMO bosses are tedious and boring and respect to all those u do them daily for the past GOD knows how many YEARS! (seriously some been doing it for 2+ years) WOrld boss should only give out new cards and not mix with 1.0 or what have u. Soo much work to get a 1.0 card would piss me off 2x as much but then again I dont do bosses. Yuck.....so monotonous......

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 11:31am

WB really isn't that hard... with Faeries you can finish Angels in maybe 5 minutes, less for Imps. Plus, I have really good luck with those boxes :D First box I opened for the Knockback humans I got a Arianwen, second box for Lush Elves I got the elite of those doublestrike elves, first box of Vitality elves got Ava, third box of ghouls got Ghast, 4th box of fox-beast thingies got Kyubi, first box of those Guidance HB got the elite of that...

• Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male
  • "NoTheTerror" started this thread

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 2:54pm

The first set of world boss cards had a decent drop percentage and there were a lot of the new cards available in the auction house. When the second go around came around the elite boss only comes in legend which makes it harder then to top it off they added all the 1.0,1.1, and the last set of world boss cards to. So thats a 3 chances out of close to 30-40 cards you actually get a new card. And with the elite legend only bosses you have to get final strike or max to even attempt to get it and then you have all the other cards and no guarantee its going to be legend so your odd go to 1 chance in 60-80 cards. Removing the cards we can get easily from other sources would be a big plus or only add the cards in that specific genre. I'm still getting elf mages from sword dancer packs vs what should be spears or something with a weapon from those packs. The cards need to be out in circulation to be played, sold, and enjoyed.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 3:43pm

Few points to consider.

1. Ppl that actually work for a living and dont have 8 hrs to waste in front of a computer (in the USA) cant do wb event since we working during event.
2. Over 95% of players who complete WB get screwed with 1.0 cards.
3. Gl earthbinder comes in leg and gl. So make a booster bonanza like rom did. 4k gold/rubies for leg and an epic druid for 100k. Low vip who have time to do wb can farm it. Ppl that work to pay bills and support this game cant do wb cause we out there on the grind should get a booster bonanza.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 7:13pm

1.0 cards? Human and elf WB definitely drop 1.1 cards....

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 8:53pm

yes because thats what matters here, whether it drops the sucky 1.0 or 1.1 cards, great point Coffee thanks for your input

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 25th 2016, 8:10am

and what do you want? Tarot drops? I think it matters if its 1.0 or 1.1, there is quite a difference...

I got great awakened 1.1 card thanks to WB and some luck. And yes I´m one of few who do WB regularly. Is it fun? Not much, but it´s almost only way how to get some decent cards for me. And those 1.1 cards are better then new Incarnates. Only usable Incarnates in some way was Liches.

Don´t like it? Don´t play it. I´m sure you can buy whatever card you want....

EDIT: I really don´t know about what is this rant? About changing boss? About changing time of boss? About changing rewards?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Coffee" (Jan 25th 2016, 8:24am)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, January 25th 2016, 9:18am

He wants a reward change so that only incarnates drop from boxes... which is ridiculous in itself. Not only are 1.1 cards actually more useful, you have a chance of obtaining 1.1 elites too, which are great.

• Activate Facebook