You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female
  • "Mythremi" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, January 11th 2016, 10:15am

Best Awakened card

Given the black opal fragments and the ruby, I now have the ability to make one of my cards awakened; however, I can't decide which one to enhance. So, of the list here, which would be best to enhance, and why?

Cards I'm considering:

- Yumi Swiftshot
- Sensei Callista
- Sarya
- Danika
- Judge Martyn (5/18, Magic Absorb +2/+6)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Soundso" is male

Monday, January 11th 2016, 11:25am

I would rather not consider danika if it is your only awakend Elite. Dont`t get me wrong, its a very strong card. But imo not usable in 1 vs 1.

I would consider velyn as well ( was my choice)

"Always remember,
It`s just a game!"
:cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, January 11th 2016, 12:13pm

You are a priest right? I think Sarya could be a great choice, if you have a staged horse, since then you could combine it with a wither saddle to insta kill the wheel. Calista is a great stand alone awakend too.

• Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Monday, January 11th 2016, 12:18pm

I did demon hunter azrael but just because i love that card with his ability
But the cards you give as possibilitys i would give u some advice
Sensei calista : this card is great for every class aswell deck and i would really say its a good possibility because of ability and lifes
Sarya: definitely a great card whith good ability the bigg question is do you have the cards to sipport it
Danika : great in 2v2 but 1v1 not of a big use
Martyn : good choice in certain decks but wouldn't be my choice
Yumi: from what i have seen yet it is a great card with the poison but only if u have the cards to support
Ps : yes velyn is great also

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, January 11th 2016, 12:44pm

I would rather not consider danika if it is your only awakend Elite. Dont`t get me wrong, its a very strong card. But imo not usable in 1 vs 1.

I would consider velyn as well ( was my choice)

Danika : great in 2v2 but 1v1 not of a big use

Ps : yes velyn is great also

I don't do 1v1; only time I really play with others is bosses / dark champion /world boss. As for velyn, I just don't really like the card. I'd rather have a card I like be my first awakened.

You are a priest right? I think Sarya could be a great choice, if you have a staged horse, since then you could combine it with a wither saddle to insta kill the wheel. Calista is a great stand alone awakend too.

Sarya is the one I'm most likely to go for, although before the art change it was Callista. I can't afford a staged horse; but apart from DC i'm very unlikely to encounter a wheel so that's not too much of a problem and I'm pretty sure DC replaces your saddle anyway.

What do people mean when they say "cards to support [Sarya]"? Things like Sanc to keep her alive?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Monday, January 11th 2016, 1:00pm

my 5 most favoured is

- Jaarax

- Velyn

-Sarya

- Caliste

- Darkbringer

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, January 11th 2016, 1:13pm

There are staple awakens and focus ones for particular deck/strategy. If u are looking for staple then Calista/Fenris/Vylen (arguably sarya but cd 7 takes her out of range of staple imo she needs support) should be high on your list though the order of those can be very class dependent (ie cali first on a priests list versus Fenris for a rusher or cull warrior). Then there are specific ones for a strategy ie grimbone for undeads, hafarin for hb rush or rora, katryn for elf burn ect ect. For your first i would chose a staple and go from there imo. U see many unique awakens being made currently because cali was an event and many have her already, this may make u lose focus due to the "kings and fashion" aspect of the game. If u want increased win % go with a staple and see where you evolve from there.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, January 11th 2016, 1:21pm

There are staple awakens and focus ones for particular deck/strategy. If u are looking for staple then Calista/Fenris/Vylen (arguably sarya but cd 7 takes her out of range of staple imo she needs support) should be high on your list though the order of those can be very class dependent (ie cali first on a priests list versus Fenris for a rusher or cull warrior). Then there are specific ones for a strategy ie grimbone for undeads, hafarin for hb rush or rora, katryn for elf burn ect ect. For your first i would chose a staple and go from there imo. U see many unique awakens being made currently because cali was an event and many have her already, this may make u lose focus due to the "kings and fashion" aspect of the game. If u want increased win % go with a staple and see where you evolve from there.

I'm not even a whale and I play for the kings and fashion aspect. My deck is only cards I actually like using; the only time I go near a Fenris or other boring card is when I need to do 2 1v1 each month to get season rewards, and since I do them pretty late on, I only get matched against non-whales anyway :P
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Monday, January 11th 2016, 2:54pm

With support cards i mean cards which can help the card you are making so let me give you a example of what i mean:
If you wanna take the sarya you have to consider her lifes aren't the highest buut you can play cards which increase her lifes which can be very troll also it would be a good thing to have cards which can defend her which makes it possible for her to survive nukes (there is a card which increases life of every card with 1 each turn) if you can keep them allive can be funny
Support for yumi is for example strong cards to finish the job together with her if you play cards which do more damage when opponent is poisoned can help a lot , also cards whith great power and defense are great to keep her allive if you get what i mean.
Danika well it can help if you have the cards to defend you till you can get her out and cards to protect her from
Pets etc but well it needs the inspiration effect so its neccessary to get cards out to defend and inspire her.
Wel calista no need to explaineverything is great for her , freyja and she becomes a killer , a good tank and nukes to make sure she doesn't get killed by a trolling gringheist would be very supportive
If u choose martyn supportive cards can be cards which hurt her with little magic damage which increases her life and attack very fast
I hope this helps u a bit in what i mean with support cards
Yours sincerely Horsewhisperer

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Monday, January 11th 2016, 6:29pm

Sarya or Calista as 1st awaken elite is very nice. Calista is pure beast but Sarya gives much more fun from gameplay :'D

KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 11th 2016, 7:03pm

Calista, u won't regret

for sure not Danika ;D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 1:31am

I say Sarya for the fun aspect. Calista seems to be the popular choice. I chose Gork because he is such a beast ( and I already have Sarya, lol)
I did consider Ragnor.

• Activate Facebook

Sol1d

Good

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 2:14am

Of all my awakened elites (and I have a lot), Velyn is still one of the best cards you can make. Callista as priest is probably your best choice or Sarya like Kaynie said. Don't both with Callista if you don't have chosen one though

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 9:15am

Eh, Callista doesn't need Chosen One. Leg + HH crushes everything on its own.

• Activate Facebook

Sol1d

Good

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 11:59am

Not really. So many people have wheel now but Wheel does not cancel chosen one if cast before wheel is put on the field. That in itself is a massive thing.
Plus most warriors run clean break now that have any decent ranking.

I've got 2 awakened callista and sometimes don't use either if I know I'm against a warrior with CB.

• Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 12:36am

I dont think there is a best.

I personally wont ever awaken a callista, but i play mage.

Any 3 cd can be blowed. Yumi is good, but it just boost awakened fenris when summoned.

All cards have there counters

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:30am

U can always test cards and see. So before u awaken sarya test her at gl and see if it really would make a difference for u and do the samewith the others.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 10:15am

Lol, I don't have enough fire rubies to just make every card I might want to test GL though :D

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 10:57am

then test legend its just to get the feel. u summon an can see if the -10 would change the tide or dominate a game or not.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 11:02am

well thr -5 I have currently is OP as is, the -10 would just be nicer :D It'd also make Sarya viable in my PVP deck as well. At the moment she's only in my PVE deck where I can afford to be slow and just spam her with sancs n stuff.

• Activate Facebook