You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male
  • "NaNaNaNaConor" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, January 11th 2016, 3:02am

Saddles.

Got a few questions about making saddles:

1) On the stable it says that even greater resources used won't get you a better saddle. If this meant to be there? If using more resources don't increase the chances of getting a better saddle then why is this an option?

2) Does anyone know what's the best chance of getting legendary saddles or godlike ones? I'd love to try get my hands on some of the legendary saddles because they look better.

3) The post Dema put showing what saddles there is, that isn't all of them is it? Because some of the saddles i have aren't on that image Saddles Galore! Link so people know where i mean. If there is more, anyone know where i can find information on all the saddles. I'd rather know which saddle to aim for and save the rest up.

4) When you upgrade you saddles from rare to epics, what do they actually gain? Because i went to look what they gained and it gained nothing :/ and when you make it rare to epic, it goes down a level too...

If anyone could answer these, would be great :) I would of asked sooner towards when they came out but I've only just started getting into trying to make good ones. If anyone has good tips, be greatly appreciated thank-you

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, January 11th 2016, 6:54am

1) the chances to get higher quality saddles increases with the amount of ressources used. But with using max ressources you can still get rare saddles, it's unfortunate that there is no public formula for it.

2) best chance is obviously with max ressources, but if it's the most efficient way, dunno. We would need the formula for that, but it's unlikely they will ever make it public.

3) can't answer that, but some saddles seem mislabeled in the list too (summoning saddles). The saddles I am aiming for are rebounding and either riposte or blessed, depends which I find first and which my 2s/4s mates find and level :)

4) the higher rarity matters on higher level of the saddles. Rare rebounding level 9 gives 48%, epic level 8 gives 52 or 56%, don't remember right now. The reason that they go down in level is, that the higher rarities require more exp.

• Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male
  • "NaNaNaNaConor" started this thread

Monday, January 11th 2016, 3:05pm

Thank-you that's helped a lot :)

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 10:14am

btw what is the max, because i dont want to waste ressources. but i try like 30 times with minimum only got twice a crappy purple.

So Kaynie u got some godlike or legendary saddle by this (If so how many ressources u use average )

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 3:14pm

I don´t know, but this is from Help window in stables.

Quoted

Don´t waste resources! Greater amounts of crafting resources don´t alter the chances of a better Saddle.

And this is from guide posted here in forum:
At the moment, there is no clear relationship between the quantity of materials used and the quality of the saddle, HOWEVER there is definitely further development to be made with this feature with this in mind!

So, what is true? From where you got info that with increased resources you get better chances fo better Saddles?
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 3:33pm

I don´t know, but this is from Help window in stables.

Quoted

Don´t waste resources! Greater amounts of crafting resources don´t alter the chances of a better Saddle.

And this is from guide posted here in forum:
At the moment, there is no clear relationship between the quantity of materials used and the quality of the saddle, HOWEVER there is definitely further development to be made with this feature with this in mind!

So, what is true? From where you got info that with increased resources you get better chances fo better Saddles?

So, when I was playing around and testing on the Test server, I couldn't find a clear relationship between Quantity of materials used and quality of Saddle.

I am sure that there is an increased chance, OR a greater range of saddles available when using more resources but what that range or rate is, remains unknown.

The line I added about 'Don't waste resources' is meant to be a friendly warning to not assume 'more always equals better' and get stung and ripped off by the CrafT Saddle feature.

The hope is, with way more testing/results posted by you guys, who can test the feature more a million times quicker than me, can establish the rough outputs for the amounts of resources used.
:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook