You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:18pm

save Marts02 - GOLD STRIKE

We have all seen it over forum and no one has helped him, i think its time we act instead, Anyufairchild you posted on one of marts post that you probably wont recharge for a bit after this has happened, and i know about everyone's paying obsessions, but we need take matters into our own hands. I suggest and i know many will say no because there might be nice events you want to do, but i agree with anyu, i think all whales need to go on a GOLD BUYING STRIKE! stop buying gold for a while, a loyal player for 2 years dont deserve this.

GOLD STRIKE!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:27pm

I am in.

The game wont see a dime from me if they fuk over marts. He has invested thousands in this game, thousands.

Godlike gear , black opals, mounts, tarots....

They are showing there true colors, they dont give a damn about the players that support them.

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:37pm

1) do not share your password
2) do not use "awdawd", "123456" or "qwertz" like passwords that even a 6yo could brute force in a minute

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:39pm

Of course they do care. I agree they could have been faster with helping marts, but it's ridiculous to say a company doesn't want money and doesn't care about the customers. We are their bread. And they realize that very well. And now for the main point: I support this idea. But since I am a vip 0 it won't make an impressive difference:P

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:41pm

1) do not share your password
2) do not use "awdawd", "123456" or "qwertz" like passwords that even a 6yo could brute force in a minute

This. Unless it's a problem with the game itself, ie the game deleted all his stuff (which is completely possible, but I'm pretty sure it's not because extraction logs), no one actually has to give him anything back. They're not "Showing their true colours" at all and I'm sure they'd get it all back and provide compensation if it was their fault, but it's not their fault, it's Mart's fault for sharing his account / using a weak password.
  • Activate Facebook

Poespass

Common

• "Poespass" is male

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2016

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:44pm

I will support marty . If it means he leaves , i will pack up as well. And take my 2 accounts . it my not be a lot of money but its 3 accounts that will leave. and i will take all other friends with me to new hobby

Best pet in the world is the Japanese Rock :whistling:
  • Activate Facebook

LARDO

Common

• "LARDO" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:45pm

I also agree with Anyu . please help marts to get all his stuff back

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:46pm

Marts02 is one of the few reasons I've actually kept playing this game. If he isn't fixed by Charot coming out, when I plan to do a massive recharge next instead I'll probably move on. Not a threat or anything just the honest truth, I'm here to support friends and Marts02 is one of the nicer ones.

Bonus: if fixed in a timely manner I might recharge to get in the top 30 in supremacy.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ChameraDreams" (Jan 6th 2016, 10:50pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 8:58pm

I also agree with Anyu . please help marts to get all his stuff back
Anyu idea my post XD
Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:00pm

What did kal do to marts. Im lost.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:04pm

What did kal do to marts. Im lost.

Someone logged onto Marts' account and extracted all his cards and sold all his items (what a dick, lol). KAL hasn't actually done anything to him, they just show no sign of planning to restore what was lost.
  • Activate Facebook

• "peaslee" is male
  • "peaslee" has been banned

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:06pm

I'm in lets do it everyone knows how bad support is in this game that has tried to get stuff fixed. There r a few whales on this game that care more about winning than making friends. The people that know me well on this game knows that i will give u a win if i think u have know chance in beating me cause match making in this game really sucks. Unless u rush me then i take that as a challenge power beating rush is more fun than rush vs rush. Don't worry about what Kaynie says if marts get his stuff back its just another person he has to deal with and that makes him cranky or a diaper baby.

love always and forever
Luckystars
Matthew P. Peaslee

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:13pm

I'm in lets do it everyone knows how bad support is in this game that has tried to get stuff fixed. There r a few whales on this game that care more about winning than making friends. The people that know me well on this game knows that i will give u a win if i think u have know chance in beating me cause match making in this game really sucks. Unless u rush me then i take that as a challenge power beating rush is more fun than rush vs rush. Don't worry about what Kaynie says if marts get his stuff back its just another person he has to deal with and that makes him cranky or a diaper baby.

love always and forever
Luckystars
Matthew P. Peaslee
What you have against Kaynie? He just gave Marts a good advice.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:16pm

There r a few whales on this game that care more about winning than making friends.

haha, yea I am not here to make friends, I got enough already. Winning is what matters. You got me.

Don't worry about what Kaynie says if marts get his stuff back its just another person he has to deal with and that makes him cranky or a diaper baby.

yea right, in 2 years i faced him like 2 or 3 times. Never seen him in post, but yea dealing with him once in a year makes me very cranky!

P.S. I have nothing against Marts, from the few conversations i had with him or saw from him I even think hes a nice person, but I think if you share your account with someone and this person fks you over you shouldn't blame the game and demand a restore. Just be nice, admit ur own failure, be mad at the person that screwed you and ask/hope for good will.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Jan 6th 2016, 9:26pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Cartoon" has been banned

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:21pm

If yall decide to quit. I'll buy yalls elite awakens for 10k :love::love::love:

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:36pm

Toon ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaha......will never not be toon....ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

• Activate Facebook

• "Dragonrider21" is male

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:44pm

Vengeance is right, they've just been blowing off Marts. I'm not going to buy gold. Not even if they give us a 99% voucher, still not going to do it

What if our world is nothing, and nothing has ever existed? ?( ?(
  • Activate Facebook

• "Dragonrider21" is male

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:46pm

Been a loyal player for 3 years and this never happened to me yet, so why Marts? IF they're just going to blow this off I'm done

What if our world is nothing, and nothing has ever existed? ?( ?(
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 10:05pm

Been a loyal player for 3 years and this never happened to me yet, so why Marts? IF they're just going to blow this off I'm done

"It" is an asshole logging into his account. You speak as if you expect that would happen to anyone?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 10:14pm

Did the hacker at least sell the op cards or just extracted them? What a nub. If marts was hacked then i demand an investigation to be done. If it was sharing acc then kal cant be blamed. They tell us not to do that. Seems to be marts fault if he gave his info away. I will recharge cause how else is dema gonna pay his rent? And how else is lilpwnd gonna buy that battlefront dlc thats coming out?

• Activate Facebook