You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 10:32pm

Did the hacker at least sell the op cards or just extracted them? What a nub. If marts was hacked then i demand an investigation to be done. If it was sharing acc then kal cant be blamed. They tell us not to do that. Seems to be marts fault if he gave his info away. I will recharge cause how else is dema gonna pay his rent? And how else is lilpwnd gonna buy that battlefront dlc thats coming out?

I highly doubt it was "hacking". If it was hacking, the data would have been deleted, but it wasn't - there is proof that the cards were extracted. Which means it can only be two things - account sharing gone wrong, or someone guessed his password.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 10:54pm

ive hardly seen marts but know hes a pretty good player. Simple as i dont want to see more players leave the game. People saying they will leave if marts cant get his stuff back. ill leave if the player base gets much lower. I already have plenty of reasons to leave but nothing too major yet :p

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cartoon" has been banned

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 11:01pm

sell all your cards to bankai first fang :thumbup::thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2016

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 11:23pm

I have to say that if you share your account information to anyone and something happens to your account, it's sorta your own fault ...
Dont blame the modeators and developers of the game you are playing.

Have some sense and let them actually look into the matter before you get your kinckers in a twist :D

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 11:51pm

maybe they like twisting their knickers

• Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 1:32am

Well I think Marts should be given the benefit of an investigation to see if it was someone who already had his information or if his account was hacked into. (Like BANKAI said).

If he was hacked, everything should be restored and speak with him about 'Compensation' as i remember he didn't even want any.

If it was someone who had his information, i feel bad for saying this but sadly he'll have to suck it up. He should trust better people (Not allowed to share your information anyway).

If they don't know how to check if it was a hacker or not, maybe have a forum vote on if his stuff should be returned and then maybe a staff vote? The answer will be decided on Forum votes x by the staffs votes? Just an idea

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 27th 2015

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 1:58am

Just wondering, how many whales (big or small) share accounts? No need to answer, we all know there are quite a few. Let's try this, if your account was destroyed, how much whining and bitching would you do? We all know the answer don't we. I have only asked for what was destroyed to be restored. I am not asking for compensation, seems I am not even trying to shuck all the blame. How many people remember when an entire guild was destroyed over a "compensation" issue? I hate to say it, but I suspect that if this happened to anyone, they would ask for the same. What does it really cost kal? And if a guy spent as much as it appears, KAL wins in the long run. A vip 10 account? I think I would keep him playing. 0 cost for $1000's gained, no brainer. But hey, I just run a multi-million dollar business, what can I possibly know?

The only reason any of this has been posted at all is the fact that I have not even received a response of any type. I have no idea who hacked the account, or how they gained access. I thank everyone for your comments (for and against cause at least you took some time to read thru it).

Best of Luck

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marts02" (Jan 7th 2016, 1:56pm)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:01am

Did you really just refer to yourself in third person?

• Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:30pm

Bump

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:38pm

If he was hacked/some game mistake then they should do something.

• Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 3:57pm

*Thread Closed*

This issue exists solely between Customer Support and the User involved and is not to be discussed in the public realm.

Any actions taken or not taken by GameSpree/Gamigo are done so for a reason, backed by evidence from the GM-Tool logs, our obligations within the scope of the Terms and Conditions and with the fairness of all users in mind.

To the user concerned, please contact Customer Support with any further enquiries you may have where we will be happy to respond.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook