You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xx.

Rare

• "xx." started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 11:39pm

I'm through, too much bullshit!

Very sorry first of all to my guild on s13, it has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you guys, gonna miss you all very much.

The challenge i enjoyed, being vip 1 or 0 is not easy, trying to beat players that have invested heavily into the game, i enjoy most wracking my brains to come up with ways to beat them, its the most fun part. However, when you come up against a saddle that rebounds the same amount of damage to your creature as it does to that persons hero, this is too much.

What a fantastic game ruined by stupid decisions like this. Yes, i know, you have to make your money but seriously there is no need to make some things this op. 33% chance i might add of rebounding the attack, well in the last game i had against peaslee it was 100%, so whats the point now?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 12:04am

ITs a growing pain bro....there is away around that 2.... my boys and I in exiled are testing things now to get around it u just gunna have to dig deep. If u free vip 0 then its nothing to u really.....though HEiro is a pay card its been testing nicely....i am sure there is a free thing u can use. Best of luck!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 27th 2015

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 12:58am

I agree with beast. There has to be a way to beat it, it just takes time. Even us vips get our bu t t handed to us with this new stuff

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 10:42am

there are angels that have the same ability as that saddle and cure the most damaged hero, but with the reflect its 100%

Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Jul 30th 2016, 9:25am)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 11:09am

the saddle can have 100 % too, if leveled & combined up. The angels u mention can be killed tho, the saddle is always there, guess thats why he is so annoyed by the saddle.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 12:19pm

No one will combine a gl saddle chances and silver investment are astronomical not to mention the luck it will take to get enough rebound saddles.......I think it would be easier to luck make one from my estimation if u are going for gl. If u actually made one U DESERVE THOSE BENEFITS cuz thats CRAZAY! Its why when i lose to trashy I never get upset...he beat the game! Max equips, max expertise in every class, can take anything u do and do it will better looking cards (LOL :P Kings and fashion) but that makes it fun to go against imo. Every loss I analyze was it due to crit/ block (and uncontrollable), due to game play, strategy, deck build, or superior cards (another uncontrollable) and make my self better that way. I am not sure yet if saddles are an uncontrollable or manageable variable but they are a SERIOUS x factor in play. I think depending on which one is used they range from managable to uncontrollable factor. You can make a deck for each one and adds a new dimension for deck construction as well as when playing against them. (Game would get boring with out something like this) And again with all the saddles there were bound to be a few best ones of every level and those ones will be used by the masses. If void saddle is every turn as posted and not one time....I would take that one over rebound EASY. There will always be something, dont CRY, rise to the challenge. Same thing i tell my kick boxing kids so get to it!

I say this because its too early to ban or nix something before its been tested thoroughly. Crying first is not the way to go. Now after 3 months if it seems insurmountable then by all means ban but this stuff was all released a few weeks ago....will take time to adjust.

• Activate Facebook

• "peaslee" is male
  • "peaslee" has been banned

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 6:48pm

I don't know why so much crying over the rebound saddle. U should be crying over the fairies that get 30 + attack in 5 turns or less. Plus it's got 2 reps in it so it critts more and blocks more. With rebound saddle at least i have a chance now its almost as bad as aurora rush. I don't know what more u went. U use straight distraction deck so basically u went me to stand there and just die with out playing any cards sounds about right. go back to the chalk board and just work harder that's what everyone else is doing

Thanks love always and forever Peaslee from s12

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:48pm

I don't know why so much crying over the rebound saddle. U should be crying over the fairies that get 30 + attack in 5 turns or less. Plus it's got 2 reps in it so it critts more and blocks more. With rebound saddle at least i have a chance now its almost as bad as aurora rush. I don't know what more u went. U use straight distraction deck so basically u went me to stand there and just die with out playing any cards sounds about right. go back to the chalk board and just work harder that's what everyone else is doing

Thanks love always and forever Peaslee from s12
You have a point in that perhaps i have spat my dummy out and i should man up, but then. maybe i just see what is going to happen in the long term and decide i am not going to bother trying to find ways around it. Simple fact is there is no way of getting around it, it can't be killed like a creature. Early days with the saddles i know, but i see what is coming for people who cant, or arent willing to invest in the game.

You moan about me playing distraction but its the only way i can get some wins, the only way i can match up to big vip players cards is to try to not let them get them out.. Faeries are op which is why i mixed them into my distraction deck but i know it's only tempory as something will be released soon to combat this such as the "kills all flying creatures" card, i'm fairly certain something will come out in booster bonanza in the future? Maybe not as there are already lots of cards that can kill 2 turn cards easily enough, so faeries isn't as much as a problem, you just have to adapt your decks.

The problem i know that is coming is when some players are that op they can afford to sit in the arena que for hours, essensially stopping anyone but other op players from entering, this is just the start of it so i choose to bail now while i still have some hair left lol.

T
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 10:09pm

Its really not that bad bro.....think of it as an oppotunity. U win u get 28 pts u lose and u lose what 8 or 12 max......I founght a guy today that gve me 1 pt....i did not think that was possible.....he must have been at the cusp of what i could fight. Its more about being butt hurt that u lost. Take it as a learning experience to make your deck and skills better. End of season is where it matters use the beginning to experiment. Fae dont care about saddle u just have to play them differently vs a rebound saddle player. U hold and then hit them 1 or 2 good times after u go off. then there are vamp creatures or tokens with heriro.....many ways to get around it that are highly effective and many of then strats are close to free if not free. Yes u will have to put your old deck to rest, u will be fine. I hope donald trump does not become president and the world ends....cuz then i feel many of yall would be lost......dig deep and tease it out.

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Friday, July 29th 2016, 1:11pm

Rebound for sissies! :cursing::cursing:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, July 29th 2016, 1:16pm

Rebound for sissies! :cursing::cursing:

amen
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, July 29th 2016, 3:33pm

Fairies for sissies in pink littles dresses oh xx is a fairy player isn't he?....didn't you go about talking crap when I was complaining about them and now your crying over rebound saddle it's really good vs fairy losers. Keep playin and keep losing if you quit oh well another fairy player gone and I will say amen to that

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, July 29th 2016, 3:41pm

didn't you go about talking crap when I was complaining about them and now your crying over rebound saddle

actually he complained before you. His post is from january!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, July 29th 2016, 6:00pm

didn't you go about talking crap when I was complaining about them and now your crying over rebound saddle

Good Job forum necromancers!
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Friday, July 29th 2016, 6:58pm

Rise from your grave!!!!!!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 2:30am

Well if he has been crying since January why are you complaining about me? Hippocrit

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 3:42am

Lol,good observation
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 5:10am

Seen someone reading this thread...so i couldnt help but to resurrect. I mean its still a legit point 7 months later

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 10:42am

Anthony, can i give you a hug bro?

• Activate Facebook

Monday, August 1st 2016, 2:49pm

No I will not hug a fairy lover in pink panties and a dress from behind I am offended that you asked that!!!!!!

• Activate Facebook