You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 3:20pm

Enchance 2.0

I know there is the legend and godlike amytheist in the shop, but for non VIP that is a lot of gold to get, the godlikes if they wanted to make also. will it be possible soon that er can enchance the 2.0 creatures? Its a lot easier for non paying players, rather than everything revolving around the cashers (like usual.)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 3:35pm

There is reason why this crystal is so expensive. Hybrid cards are really toublesome. EPIC ranks can beat most godlikes *cough* faeries *cough*. It's good in way as it is.
If there was vip restriction for this then I would agree with you but with some work and smart saving gold even non vip can get it.
And you can also combine them.

It's very possible that there will be some kind of bonanza for this or maybe it will appear in gold rush. In China it happens all the time :p

KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 5:31pm

It amazes me how people flock to defend the money grab so vehemently as to claiming that the epic fairies beat out most godlikes. Such BS.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 6:51pm

There's nothing wrong with the money grabbing because you aren't entitled to get anything for free. The fact is that the epic hybrids are very powerful, much stronger than legendary cards with similar roles. Yes, epic faeries is actually very easy to beat, but the epic demon/undead are phenomenally powerful if your opponent's unlucky enough to draw only physical attackers. Human/angels are really good too. Demon/ogres crush magic users. They're all great cards and the only reason I'd want them at leg is because the rest of my deck is leg and the colours will match.

• Activate Facebook