You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

iceboob

Common

• "iceboob" is male
  • "iceboob" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, December 28th 2015, 11:27pm

no reply from support (again)

hey guys its been 2 weeks since i sent an email to suuport about my gold issue and i havnt even had a single reply from them,

nerazim has told me he has been trying to get the issue looked at but, by no means has had any luck at it,

i have been asked to make a new topic on the forums about the matter, in order for you guys to get a look into it.

i understand that over the last couple of weeks there has been alot going on (big release of 2.0, lots of in game bugs, christams holidays, weekends) ect. so i am being patient, but to not even receive a reply so i can get a ticket number is a bit annoying, so can you guys please look into my issue for me, many thanks.

other forum post here: #mce_temp_url#

iceboob, server 1

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook