You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Scimitar

Head of Product Management

• "Scimitar" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 10:21pm

[PM] Scimitar

Hail Heroes!

As I've been just popping up here in the forums today out of a sudden, I'd like to indroduce myself and say a few words.
I'm with gamigo since apx. 7 years and work as "Unit Manager". This means, I am leading a team of product- and communitymanagers for different games - a socalled "publishing unit". One of them is Kings and Legends - that's why I'm here - besides two other titles.

Kings and Legends was moved to my unit in the last days of September to improve some things... and yes, there is a lot to improve.
I play the game in private now for 3 months at one of the German servers. So we probably haven't met yet, and if we have, you don't know ;)

I won't be present in the forum on a regular basis. Also my PM box is closed, so you cannot message me directly. This is not because I would not want you, but it would be unfair to keep you waiting quite long for answers when I'm not around here. Communitymanagers and the voluntary helpers are a much better choice. However, I follow the German and English (unfortunately I don't speak French) topics to know what you are up to and what are the biggest concerns.

I'm looking forward to see how everything will develop. If anything is bothering you, feel free to contact your communitymanager. The colleagues are sitting in the same office with me, and we can discuss urgent things quite easily.

Don't wanna keep you away from the more important things...

.. have fun in Kings and Legends!

Regards,

Scimitar

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook