You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Television" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:22am

New bug, cant play card in pvp

Season greetings!

I encountered new bug today. I could not play awakened Werewolf Howler in 1v1 battle. Card had cooldown 0 all the time after initial cd had wound down. Last time I played 1v1 was three days ago and at that time there was no problem playing said card. I havent tested if this affects pve. Edit: I could play it in tower so I assume it works in other pve instances.

Please fix this.
Thank you!

Television

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Television" (Dec 26th 2015, 10:30am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:30am

Can you try clearing your cache for me and tell me if that makes any difference.

• Activate Facebook

• "Television" started this thread

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:46am

Well, that helped which is bit odd imho. I use Chrome as my browser to play Kal and that is only use I had for Chrome so no baglog from surfing, cookies etc. and cache should be small. Anyway it worked. Thanks Nerazim!

Television

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:55am

The size of the cache isn't really relevant, it's what Kal's trying to store in it. It probably saved Howler's data to the cache to make it load faster, except it saved a bugged copy of it.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:56am

It happens sometimes when big patches come out it is a bit weird but normally it sorts it out.

• Activate Facebook