You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 7:29am

Supremacy still bugged... even worse now

I would have reported this earlier but I was busy with xmas and I guess I had too much faith in my fellow players since everyone voiced a concern.

It seems Supremacy is still bugged, unable to get the free pack when you log in and it seems to be worse now... even having left it accidently online all day hasn't downloaded the rank board for it so we can claim a free pack nor buy more. We need a fix and if no one has gotten packs we need a restart of this event, it's on you since you knew of this issue the last 2 times and haven't pestered the devs enough to get it fixed. But I know you will despite the new ridiculous meta scaring some away you know some will stay as long as you keep trying to make things right.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:32am

I've already reported the bug to gms and the devs but it is Christmas and then the weekend so it is unlikely anything can be done until Monday.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:57am

This was happening the last 2 times too? I never got it those times so it might be a client end bug.

• Activate Facebook

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 1:11am

I doubt it's a client end bug if it effects all clients as people have led me to believe in chat. Can you see anyone in the point ranks? I think supremacy is using some type of special server call that is laggy, most likely of the rank board, before you are allowed to interact and this call is now too laggy to ever respond in time.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 2:05am

Since it got worse after the major patch, it's possible it's actually looking in the wrong place for the file? The file could have been moved to somewhere more appropriate with the update (Possible, given that we had a LOT of file changes this time from card arts to border arts to button locations on the main menu... ) Might have something to do with the Tarot board being missing too.

• Activate Facebook

• "peaslee" is male
  • "peaslee" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 4:37am

Yes but u would figure they would check everything and make sure it was working right before they left if they where smart enough.

• Activate Facebook