You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wrath

Epic

• "Wrath" is male
  • "Wrath" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 5:51pm

A player's questions for the PM

Dont take bad on me but did you realy see that your last choises for this game are the correct ones? I only see here its people complaining all the time, and thats not good for the health of this game. I give you a short exemple, at start i recharged around 300 euros month, after some months droped to 150-200€, then to 50, last month 15€, now i just stop recharging for gold. Like me theres lots of players that just stoped playing for real bad choises and management of this game. Think about that. I know im talking, im not just a kid throwing words here. Im a lead designer and marketing in a international corporation. I hope you consider changing some bad choises and rules you applyied to this game, because you are just sinking the ship....

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Unscathed (17.01.2019)

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 6:15pm

Dont take bad on me but did you realy see that your last choises for this game are the correct ones? I only see here its people complaining all the time, and thats not good for the health of this game. I give you a short exemple, at start i recharged around 300 euros month, after some months droped to 150-200€, then to 50, last month 15€, now i just stop recharging for gold. Like me theres lots of players that just stoped playing for real bad choises and management of this game. Think about that. I know im talking, im not just a kid throwing words here. Im a lead designer and marketing in a international corporation. I hope you consider changing some bad choises and rules you applyied to this game, because you are just sinking the ship....

Maybe you should mention what choices you are refering too? I see ppl complain on the forums for the game being offline. I believe its safe to say, that this is not Demadrends choice, but an technical issue which you can't blame the product designer for.

I m with you, I used to recharge more in the past too, but I would connect this to a good choice of Demadrend. In the past the meta relevant cards used to be 10k recharges (Tarot/Vice&Virtues/outstanding Event Cards like Selaine or Lysandra etc.). Barely any good recharge was small. So to compete on highest levels it wasnt uncommon to spend 200€ a month. But Demadrend changed this after he returned to KaL, V&V which are still meta can be obtained with rubies, almost every other relevant Event card has been a small recharge, free card Event or been in a Bonanza these days. The gap between the biggest spenders and low vips is pretty small these days. This was a choice of Dema and I wouldnt say it was a mistake, as it makes the game more fun for everyone (except the VIP0 players probably, as they still lack access to a lot of good cards and every game for them must now feel like facing a whale, as even low vips have the same cards like whales).
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook