You are not logged in.

[Criticism] Judgement

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 10:08pm

Judgement

Where is the merge for our server?

It was planned and set over two years ago and we still don't have it?

A business survives due to customers, so you would think a highly profitable business like Kings and Legends would do things to make customers happy yes? I mean you used to in the past... But hey lets just smack a few events here and there to keep players busy for a while... Recharge cards like Nerdy Calculina are just stupidly broken. Shield ward means just give her a few buffs and good game - dont even get me started on the recharge cards that double friendly creatures attack as they are broken also.

Its just sad to see a great game turn to a money hungry monster that care more about the trash being thrown out than their players. Hell at the rate this is going you mares well throw KaL out with it.

Bring back iArches...

Battlements Defender!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, December 17th 2018, 11:16am

Its just sad to see a great game turn to a money hungry monster that care more about the trash being thrown out than their players. Hell at the rate this is going you mares well throw KaL out with it.

As much as I agree with you about the need of a Merge for S16, i disagree with the quoted part.

KaL only used to be f2p friendly in the very beginning when reputation Shop Cards, PvP Shop/PvP Reward (Season and Post Season) contained a majority of the top tier meta cards. But it didnt take long till the top tier cards became Tarots (10k recharge each) then. Followed by Virtues for 8k each. The game always has been "money hungry". In the last months or the last year, the game is actually becoming less pay2win again. They started with giving away plenty Tarot Packs, releasing Virtue Packs for Rubies and brought the majority of top tier PvP Cards as 1k recharges (Doomskar, Rhialla, Farrah, Calculina, Carolina etc.) and added a lot of good cards into bonanza/gold rushs or gave them away for free even. In the past a Top Tier Deck were a mix of 10k and 8k recharges, while now its completly possible to compete with a mix of 1k recharges and free cards. Example of good cards and how they were obtainable:

Calculina, Carolina, Farrah, Rhialla, Maleficent, Tami, Amalea, Quinn, Doomskar were all small recharge

Farrah, Rhialla also have been in Gold Rush

Selaine, Doomskar, Gingy, Kimono have been Bonanza, Riverseer and Bernice will follow

Modesty, Lust, Patience can be bought from AH or found with rubies, prices are kinda low due to the amount of packs getting opened due to rubies option

Star, Wheel, Sun are also not that rare anymore, lots of f2p, low vips have them due to all the free tarot packs that were given out in Events

With these cards you can easily compete. They are also not shy on giving out opal fragments and black opals. Last year alone they gave away GL Greed + 3 Black Opals during November - December.

If they would update the pvp/post rewards and release the best cards there again like it used to be, then most players would probably complain too as they couldnt get them.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Dec 17th 2018, 11:30am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2018

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:09pm

In the last months or the last year, the game is actually becoming less pay2win again.
Where are you getting that this game is "P2W" from, Kaynie? Just because you buy cards with real money does not mean that the game is "P2W" as you would still need to make a good enough deck. There are people who do not pay for cards and yet are able to make decks that can beat people who put money into the game, even people who saved up gold for months on end. Honestly, even Qilin and Faerie cards can be bought WITHOUT THE NEED OF REAL LIFE. So please, get your head out of your arse about this "KAL is P2W" drivel.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:34pm

In the last months or the last year, the game is actually becoming less pay2win again.
Where are you getting that this game is "P2W" from, Kaynie? Just because you buy cards with real money does not mean that the game is "P2W" as you would still need to make a good enough deck. There are people who do not pay for cards and yet are able to make decks that can beat people who put money into the game, even people who saved up gold for months on end. Honestly, even Qilin and Faerie cards can be bought WITHOUT THE NEED OF REAL LIFE. So please, get your head out of your arse about this "KAL is P2W" drivel.

My dear Friend,

to believe that this game is not "pay2win" is quite naive. I don't say its a "pay the most to win guaranteed" game like for example mobile strike and all its clones. But if you do not pay in KaL you won't win anything really. I would say in KaL its cheap to compete on highest level nowadays compared to other browser/mobile games but as complete f2p you miss out too much and wont stand a chance. Its true that paying crazy sums doesnt guarantees you success in KaL, there are plenty high spenders that suck. But there is also no vip0 that wins and thats probably not because they are all bad players. I would even assume that most low/non vips are on avarage better players then high vips, as they need to play way more concentrated and have less room for mistakes, but afterall card quality is still a factor you cant cover with just playing good.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 6:15pm

ADD NEW SERVER

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 9:37am

MERGE PLEASE WE WANT MORE FUN IN PVP ! U MUST DO IT !

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2017

Monday, December 24th 2018, 4:04am

I support Merging S16 into S17 but giving S17 a extra black opal and 2 fire rubies and 7 million silver.

make these 2 servers local, but cross us with the all.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 2:35pm

no response to the players as usual, but hey - we have a new boss right?

Bring back iArches...

Battlements Defender!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 10:11am

They don't work during holiday period!
Always hoping no bug comes out lol

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 10:42pm

well ive had people deleting my posts, dema has made an announcement thread etc. people have been here since thread was made just no response from any staff at all - as usual

Bring back iArches...

Battlements Defender!
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 8:06pm

Croton, Cypher and Hennes are 3 of the best players on our server and have stopped playing due to the inactivity and pure boredom of s16. nothing has happened to this server since it was released. hell dragon barely plays too...

deleting my posts and comments on this matter wont help you in anyway. it just proves that you are aware of the issue but dont have the balls to do anything about it

Bring back iArches...

Battlements Defender!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unscathed" (Jan 6th 2019, 8:21pm)

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 11:26pm

Dema doesn't have the time to scour the threads and delete posts. He never seems to be on the forums at all. The guys that delete your posts are probably the volunteers, who have no power to do anything.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 7th 2019, 8:09am

So if ID has Dema's diary and Kaynie has his Whatsapp surely they could let us know when he is available to answer some longstanding questions of the forum? Just let me know what he says and I'll make the post if he's too busy. If he is actually too busy, maybe he should get iArches back given she had the power of action as CM.

It's not just s16 which is inactive by the way and once you finally get your merge you'll still be bored. No idea why they don't just merge all servers, they've merged most and there's still nobody online (except the obvious investors).

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 7th 2019, 8:58am

This game is outdated, outplayed and boring.

Its at the bottom of Gamigos list of concerns...just side cash for them as they focus on their more populated games.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 7th 2019, 10:24am

I still like the idea of the game but our version is way behind the original in looks, content and everything else. The implementation seems thoughtless and careless lately. Repeated cards, repeated issues, repeated ignorance. So if Gamigo are truly disinterested in this game, I would say don't give them cash via other titles they may have published and stop giving them side cash on this game. Not like you could ever truly compete, and when you could compete a little the top tier who made this game what it is today ruined that soon enough. Personally I think the mismanagement and poor levels of support have contributed to the lack of players along with the aforementioned top tier of players who feel entitled to ruin it for everyone else at every opportunity. Let them live up to their early day claims that they are solely responsible for the game existing by allowing them to continue supporting their game which they allow us to play as long as we don't cause any threat to the establishment. Their attitude towards free (and lower VIP) players was never great, and this includes management. Leave them to it cos it's not getting any better despite what the forum mouthpiece says ;)

On Topic: A merge for the latest round of investors isn't that much of an ask and by all accounts they feel ready to embrace the overwhelming emptiness of the top tier central core.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jan 7th 2019, 10:33am)

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, January 7th 2019, 11:32am

So if ID has Dema's diary and Kaynie has his Whatsapp surely they could let us know when he is available to answer some longstanding questions of the forum? Just let me know what he says and I'll make the post if he's too busy. If he is actually too busy, maybe he should get iArches back given she had the power of action as CM.

He has a 30 minute slot tomorrow morning at 10am if that's any good? It's supposed to be for coffee and cuddles but I think he can squeeze a few answers in for you!
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 7th 2019, 1:00pm

30 minutes is far too much to ask of such a busy gentleman and not nearly long enough to ask all the questions let alone get the answers. Plus I could not live with the thought of an uncuddled Dema. Some questions will just have to remain unanswered but thank you for the opportunity ;)

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 7:07pm

seeing as gamigo also bought ArcheAge a few months back kal priority is even lower.... tbh iArches has said she is happy to come back, dema has asked for her to come back but gamigo have said no because they want to screw kal even more.

might be time to split from gamigo and join another company as they couldnt give a toss about the game any more than the devs do

Bring back iArches...

Battlements Defender!
  • Activate Facebook