You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "RustyHose" is male
  • "RustyHose" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Friday, November 9th 2018, 12:30pm

Recharge

So,this new recharge system doesn't make sense to me. Cards that's supposed to be a small recharge are 8k. Why did u changed it? Kal is shutting down so u want to squeeze more money from us or? ?(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:15pm

Just recharge the 8k you tight git :love:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "RustyHose" is male
  • "RustyHose" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:52pm

Thats not my point. Why should I recharge 8k for a card thats suppose to be 1k? :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:57pm

Thats not my point. Why should I recharge 8k for a card thats suppose to be 1k? :thumbdown:

Just like last week where a card that should have been an 8K recharge was only available at 30K :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:20pm

where are u getting these suppose to bes and stuff from your arguements make no sense at least to me.

what i mean is how do u know its suppose to be less and if your comparing it to a different version different versions do different things

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magusrequip" (Nov 9th 2018, 5:28pm)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:34pm

where are u getting these suppose to bes and stuff from your arguements make no sense at least to me.

what i mean is how do u know its suppose to be less and if your comparing it to a different version different versions do different things

Small recharges used to allow you to get the new recharge card for 1K (epic) or 8K (legendary)

Large recharges used to allow you to get the new recharge card for 8K (Legendary) or 30K (Godlike)

This model worked well for many years.

Gamico has now changed it recently so that the only way to get the small recharge card is to spend 8K, or to get the large recharge card is to spend 30K.

This new model has now made cards that should be available at 1K (small recharge) or 8K (large recharge) are only available at 8K or 30K, respectively.

This is our complaint. This new model does not work, and I would hazard a guess that Gamico is now making less money under this model than the previous one.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, November 9th 2018, 6:02pm

Gamigo used to offer cards that start at Epic for big promotions aswell. Lumi and Posy were for example 8k/30k recharges eventho their lowest existing ranks are Epic.

In my opinion offering different cards for 8k/30k is absolute nonsense. If a card is only available through a 30k recharge, it will mean it will be very limited in the game as I assume not many ppl even consider recharging 30k at once, which will cause a huge power gap between those who are willing to do it and those who are not.

1k/8k I actually think is alright, as long as they put cards into it which they would have otherwise offered as 1k/8k for 1k and 8k/30k for 8k, that way they can release cards faster and reduce the possibility to get OP duplicates.

• Activate Facebook

draco482

Common

• "draco482" is male

Date of registration: Mar 6th 2018

Friday, November 9th 2018, 7:18pm

also, the new system makes no sense with certain cards in the first place, because the cards are not worth the price in the first place. and when they are, they just create an even larger power gap.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 12:15am

nothing has changed though ? other then the two different cards thing as epic is still 1k and legend is still 8k and the other recharge is same way and this time both cards are new to my knowledge? and to be fair they offer alot of cards above there starting rank (gold rush and stuff for example) not defending but saying something is suppose to be for something is a bit of a stretch when prices havent changed ppls perceptions may have?

• Activate Facebook

draco482

Common

• "draco482" is male

Date of registration: Mar 6th 2018

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 1:54am

either way, a small recharge is supposed to be cheaper. making the second card " small recharge B" does not excuse the fact that it is basically a large recharge. plus in some situations, the only way to get a card is with over 200 dollars? ( the wicked lin card for example) thats not good.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 3:37am

either way, a small recharge is supposed to be cheaper. making the second card " small recharge B" does not excuse the fact that it is basically a large recharge. plus in some situations, the only way to get a card is with over 200 dollars? ( the wicked lin card for example) thats not good.

Yes, last week the only way to get Wicked Lin was by recharging for 30K gold, maybe they have to introduce a new category of 'Super Large Recharge' :D:D:D

Edit: Funnies yes, stupids no :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 7:15am

Just a fun fact players: Your Product Manager determines the prices of the cards/promotions.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 2:35pm

what product manager?

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 4:27pm

what product manager?

Um, yeah, who is our Product Manager, and why have they bumped up the required amounts to recharge in order to get the recharge cards? It can't be to make Gamico more money, because I highly doubt the new model has increased their cash flow.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 5:39pm

Demadrend is and scimitar is head product manager i think ;)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Monday, November 12th 2018, 7:16pm

Sorry guys. I was away for the weekend. I'll get on it right now. Black Opal Fragments for everyone to make up for this !!!!!

ParaDemaGoran

• Activate Facebook