You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 11:02pm

I believe it is what they actually wanted to send? Nothing! I'm just messing.

It might be something that didn't attach probably or the mod tool for it is buggy so it wouldn't allow it to be sent.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dax

Common

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2017

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 1:19am

nothing big

probably something did not send right im sure theyll fix it but im curious too as to what it was suppose to be
It was just a skill (4) 1V pack
  • Activate Facebook

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 10:12am

They can attach more than one pack in a mail, there was already one showing master skill pack IV which most likely contained the 2, the other one shown nothing, if it was master skill pack IV it more than likely would of still shown the image, and why would Dema send it separately? Surely just making it more hard work for himself.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

Sauron

Common

Date of registration: May 5th 2017

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 10:19am

It wasn't empty, inside was love from dema :love:

• Activate Facebook