You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Merge all of KAL

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 2:07pm

Well, i think a lot of players are unhappy in RoM with Nullifier/Towahli and the new Cleaner card, but its unlikey that its enough to make them move to KaL i think. They would lose too much progress (time and money), its more likely they will quit for good. Only way I could see them joining here would be if they could get their accounts rebuild here (as close to it as its possible, we dont have some of their cards or some cards were released in more limited ways here (for example in KaL you can only have 1 posy, while in RoM a lot of ppl have 2/3 etc). But guess this will never happen due to too much work and its being likely to upset a lot KaL players. Maybe an idea would be to launch a new server with some huge starting bonuses, so RoM players could start over in a field where they compete and grow before they merge with the rest of us one day :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 3:40pm

I had a lot of progress in RoM a couple of years ago, as well as a lot of good cards (and thats why i just know that some old Mythos units is good even now)
but leaved just because of devs started to cut off rewards and nerfing some good free cards, thats why in RoM happens some differrences in unit abilities. Secondary is in RoM constantly playing with pack drop rates, especially when some freebies managed to get some lucky draws.

And third one, they have much more useless rewards for free events.

Im not regret to join KaL cause its really a more friendly community here.

And especially i appreciate the Dema work for events that is very good, especially for newcomers, because getting for example Kimono Saki as i did in below 20 lvl is an awesome help to newbie untill he/she will be able to get some goodies via AH/WB.

I think that global merge is a good idea, just because its better to have a lot of people in one place in game where almost everything is about coop)

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 13th 2018, 3:48pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 3:53pm

Well i hope that card "Cleaner" will never comes here, or at least they release the chinese version not the japanese version the one they have on Rom the Jap version its another game destroyer like 11th. I hope that Kal Staff read what its happening with that card on other version of the game and did not make the same mistake here. :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, September 14th 2018, 3:26am

So, based upon what I have read in this thread, the community is very much interested in merging all of the servers together, with the following compensation requested from the newer servers:

S17: No compensation required (as per Walthamir)
S16: 2 Black Opals, 2 Fire Rubies, 20 million silver (as per Kaynie)

I think this would be fair compensation for the newer servers as well should you choose to merge all of them.

-Focust

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, September 14th 2018, 7:51am

So, based upon what I have read in this thread, the community is very much interested in merging all of the servers together, with the following compensation requested from the newer servers:

S17: No compensation required (as per Walthamir)
S16: 2 Black Opals, 2 Fire Rubies, 20 million silver (as per Kaynie)

I think this would be fair compensation for the newer servers as well should you choose to merge all of them.

-Focust

Yup. And its great Focust stated that he will pass his compensation over to Croton and Dragon (equally split between those), because he does not need it and they will need it the most. Good guy Focust.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Friday, September 14th 2018, 4:40pm

Focust's always so kind!

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:13am

Focust if you continue saying things i don't say i Sware you will pay for that...lmao
S-17 compo for Merge - 4 black opals - 6-7 fire rubys - 40 millions silver and ferraris for everyone...

that just my kind advice. :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Sep 15th 2018, 12:36am)

• Activate Facebook