You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 12:15am

You're wrong there, first you want me to pay for the Wall and now you want to recharge for you?
Hahah, are you and Dragon feeling okay? :D

But seriously, your battlement is overdue a fix. What has it been 6? 7? days or so like this.

Works out on 29,000 silver per raid (Max amount) x 5 a day = 145,000 x 7 days = 1,015,000 silver minimum you're all out of pocket.

I'd expect you to get that much back and more for compensation, plus obviously extra. I don't see them giving you a Fire Ruby, or Opal Fragments. Possibly Fire Opal and more than 1 million silver.

Same it's taken so long for you load :(
'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 2:10am

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I am working on it but I am only one guy filling all positions.

(winks)

• Activate Facebook

• "Focust" started this thread

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:25am

Thank you Goran, battlements are fixed now!

Croton can finally be put in his place again through our strategic battlement deployments!!!

-Focust

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:39pm

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I am working on it but I am only one guy filling all positions.

(winks)

I knew you wouldn't let us down, now compensate us
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:45pm

no comp??? c'mon kal T.T

• Activate Facebook