You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "AvadaKing" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 4:54pm

Reason for leaving the Bohemia

In advance, I would like to apologize that English is not my native language. All text translated over google. I hope you understand the meaning of the phrases.

Story about Avada Kedavra...

He was once a small knight. With my little company, made up of Templars, Archers, and several centaurs, I turned to a beautiful country named Bohemia. They accepted me here with open arms. I was assigned to the best commander named Mikes. He cared about me, handed me his experience and trained me in the fight. with his help I became a really strong warrior. We went through a lot of battles, and after some time I was appointed a clan leader. I think we reigned wisely and fairly. Bohemia has experienced beautiful times, but even the bad ones. But there were always enough loyal generals who defended their country against the last man.

special thanks include: Mikes (my general, no need of words)
Maro (really more people like you)
Athallwolf (pity that you went to exile)
JInx Jr. (it took a while, but now one of the TOP Warriors)
Death (right hand Jinx, excellent tactic)

I can not name all but thank you for everything.

With time, but Bohemia began to trust everyone, and the gates to the kingdom were open to everyone. Unfortunately, many spions broke into the kingdom and began to spread evil. Bohemia has become a haven for murderers and betrayers. And here I have to take the blame on my hips. Like a king, I failed. Evil spread like a plague, but I was blinded. for this reason I have to go on a journey. I can no longer look at betrayal and bloodshed in my kingdom.

I hope that with the arrival of the new King of Bohemia you will again bloom and will be big and strong as before. I may once again knock on the gate of my kingdom, but only if it is cleansed from all evil.

Now I have to go .....

in my heart you will remain forever

Avada Kedavra...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 5:02pm

a forum post for leaving a guild? Maybe Tripp can also write one and explain how we called him an idiot.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 5:05pm

Nice story mate, but as a general you have the power to cleanse all the evil out of your kingdom... We did that on undisputed. I think you open doors to the evil we cleanse from our guild. And thats the problem. Well best for you... You are one of the rare good ones left in S-17.

• Activate Facebook

• "AvadaKing" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 5:12pm

a forum post for leaving a guild? Maybe Tripp can also write one and explain how we called him an idiot.
you are exactly the type of person who is destroy this game... you are dealing with things that do not concern you at all. the last sentence for you: behave like a man,no like cattle.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 6:06pm

Well, its a nice when you can share your faults. So do I, when I occasionnally steal a Max damage box in my first WB run. And its fair enough that other teammates from that run are no longer trust me and this cripple my possibility to check some unique cards and write a guide about this.

But i hope your mistakes help you to make right decisions later. At all, its just a game, so its much easier to make a new guild that will be a more comfortable to you.

I dont blame other for their mistakes, because i have nothing to do with that, but i blame my own mistakes, because this helps me to avoid them in the future.

So, just move your bad experience aside and try to do your best to avoid it next time))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 6:46pm

Whats a guild ?(

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 7:05pm

Guilds in Kings and Legends are the place to be!
Guilds will give you some great teamplay, support and even upgrades!
I won’t make this topic too long, so everybody can read it quickly.
Guilds can help you with :

• Quests.
    As a player in KaL (kings and legends) you will have quests you can do daily. Guild quests are one of those. Together with your guildmates you can do these quests to get daily rewards and exp
    *Research
    If you go to the guild hall when you are in a guild, you can research some great upgrades for your own city! Join a guild, and look for the best upgrades you want! (TIP: For new players always try to update ‘Leadership’ and ‘Construction’ first. Taken from Tips for players topic)
    To upgrade certain stuff in research, you need CP. This you can get by donating every day, and completing guildquests
  • Teammates
    A good guild is active, and has alot of people chatting and having fun. These are your teammates. And should support you through thick and thin!
    There are some guilds only aiming to be the best, however it is always the guilds that become friends together, that make it through the hardships.
What can you do to gain these adventages :
*Join a guild!
*Donate daily and complete the guild-quests with help of your guildmates every day. This will give you CP to purchase ‘Research’ Upgrades.
*Help guild mates to complete their quests

LOL i found this.... :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

• "GonnaMakeUQuit" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:30pm

what happens when everything is lvl 20 and you can solo all bosses

guildes are for talking smack to each other and clowning other guilds in GSD cause your bored.

Ava enjoy my brother if u need help hit me up.

gunny

• Activate Facebook