You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "glingsta" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 2:38pm

satoria bug

Hi satoria is still bugged

when wheel mod or dmmskar or any forgetiness effect satoria once its broken the whole game

it dont give armor 8 and resistance 8 anymore.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 4:45pm

Well its a good thing you spend less time bitching on the forums and more time coding the game to rid these bugs

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, August 17th 2018, 4:45am

wheel remove positive buffs from enemy hero creatures...Soteria 8/8 will be removed because its a positive buff on your creatures. Doomskar and Modesty will make Soteria forget is abilities so she cant use/activate her ability on your creatures.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, August 17th 2018, 6:47am

pretty sure hes saying she doesnt give the buff after those effects go away like she doesnt ever get her ability back even if modesty wheel removed or doomskars amnesia runs out seems common sense really that that would be why he would call it bugged no?

• Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, August 17th 2018, 9:17am

Once Soteria has lost her 'Lover's Touch' ability to Doom, Mod, or Wheel, it doesn't come back (unless Soteria is removed from play and replayed).

I'm guessing that her ability might be a translation error and it's meant to be 'On her first turn' she activates her 'Lover's Touch' ability, but if this is the case, it makes the card far weaker than if it just was a bug and she was meant to re-activate her ability.

Also, me and blacklight both recharged during the January/February forum event 16k gold to get her at godlike, so if this is a translation error, it's unfair, because if it was fixed before the event, I probably would of gone with another godlike card altogether.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, August 17th 2018, 4:35pm

there are a lot of that here tbh.... but yeah i think she should get back the armor/resistance +8 ability since forgetful effect was lost or wheel remove from game. (or your wheel played to nullify forgetful effect), or a simple dispel maybe....

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Friday, August 17th 2018, 5:39pm

as kaynie pointed out in another thread, she used to bless the ability when summoned but was changed to needed to gain the effect herself, no idea if he got a reply tho

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 5:49am

Once the PM is back from vacation, I'll get the clarification on this matter.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:54pm

Any news on this? Even if you chosen Soteria she doesn't get her abilities back, she only gets the cure abilites back, but not the 8/8

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 8:21pm

Hes on vacation 24/7 lols.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:19pm

if shes not on your side of the field she wont get the 8/8 back if she is on your side of the field she should based on reading her

• Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:09am

Godlike Soteria has 'Puppy' so most often than not, she'll be in front of you (excluding anomalies such as Judgement respawn and her losing her ability and walking).

We know what her card ability says, and what should happen because of this, but it doesn't seem to happen. Her ability is either bugged, or there is a translation error.

If this is a translation error, it's an expensive on for me, and maybe others since I recharged 16,000g for her during any event.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:52am

yeah im aware but ppl were mentioning her being negated which would cause her to walk forward and potentially outta range before her ability kicked back in was making sure it was noticed as the card itself is badly worded to begin with

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 8:14am

The problem is not the wording. KaL has never been 100% accurate there with a lot of cards, the problem is, that her mechanics changed.

In the past you summoned her and all your cards were already getting the buff during the summoning phase. Now she has to act first. This can be a huge problem if you for example play her back and some of your cards which would have been protected in the past, arent yet because she hasnt acted yet, run into a farrah or similar and simply die.

Another difference is, that she now needs to be buffed herself to give the buff to others. That means a simple wheel will even prevent your shield ward cards from getting her buff.

Also she only buffs herself in the first turn, if she ever loses the buff to amnsic or wheel she will remain useless for the rest of the fight even if you manage to deal with the debuffs.

She clearly got hidden nerfed and shes not the only card. They also completly screwed up riverseer.

Its interesting that they nerf many top tier cards without any notice but still havent fixed the amensic bug yet for over a year...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Aug 29th 2018, 8:21am)

• Activate Facebook

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 7:41pm

What have they done to Riverseer?

If they have nerfed these cards without telling people, and people have spent a large amount of money on them, surely they should be reverted back to how they were or compensation given to those who recharged specifically for them.

The main reason I got Soteria from the recharge event was because of how good she was when she first came in gold rush.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, August 31st 2018, 12:43pm

Its really bad they did that to the players/costumers, for then, because people will think twice everytime they recharge for cards, and some people like me basically stop recharging for big ones(8k) just because of that, and i belive im not the only one. There a lot of cards that are really good at start then they change the mechanics of cards without telling anything or just don't compensating players for they loss, other times cards description looks like that card its amazing and when you play the card you realise that card its nothing like what you read on the description. People spend real money here to get products, in this case "virtual cards" they should look like and did what they say they gonna do, or they are luring and deceiving players to spend money here. And exist Laws that protect costumers against this kind of situations... Because we are talking here about real money transactions to get a specific product "virtual card" in this case. Spending 100 euros on a virtual card its a lot of money for something virtual, and something that not even did what we expect they will do its even worse. :evil:X(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Aug 31st 2018, 12:53pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

uiuiu2 (31.08.2018)

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, August 31st 2018, 1:44pm

You pay for the Gold, the cards are just gifts that you get for recharging more then X. Atleast thats how they word their promotions.

I generally don't mind that they nerf cards, but I dislike that they do it without any patch notes/changelog.

About the Riverseer nerf: Cards lose their stacks (sun, lysandra, heroic/rage ect) when they reanimate now, before they kept them. Also on summon effects don't trigger again (doomskar, lysandra ect)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, August 31st 2018, 2:53pm

Sometimes i recharge for gold, sometimes for cards, sometimes for both.... But generally are for the purpose of get new cards not to have more gold...actually i need more the cards than the gold, the gold its used for gold rush generally nothing more... But yes they should put a patch note about that also a compo for nerfed. i think its at least the most decent they can do about that. :)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, August 31st 2018, 4:16pm

It doesnt matter for what you personally think that you recharge. They avoid the "laws against situations like this" you mentioned by the wording of the promotions. Also the terms we accepted allow them to alter cards afterwards and at any time. I wouldn't expect any compensation. Alot of ppl show signs of buyer remorse, but you should realize that you're not entitled to anything and do not own the cards nor the account. Gamigo could close each Account or even the Game whenever they want. Do it like me and just spend money you "do not care" about, that you would spend for entertainment otherwise aswell (compare KaL to going to Cinema or Clubbing), you get no permanent "value" in return, just entertainment or joy (which are valuable in some temporary sort). That way you can't really get disappointed.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, August 31st 2018, 5:01pm

So as your point of view Kaynie you recharge for having access to have fun in the game, and not to any specific product "in this case virtual cards". Thats look like more to me one monthly payment/fee to have access to the game, like they do in several online games. (not the case here) Here you recharge for specific events with specific cards that have specific attributes, so they are selling you specific produts, changing that products or lure into something that really its not what you expected, even if its in the Legal terms when you accept the contract with gamingo that they say that can change cards whenever they want and can close your accounts whenever they want and can close the game whenever they want, seens to me not a good policy to mantain stability in this game. What i mean its to mantain a good relation with the players at least the minimum they can do and you say that to before, its anounce the players of the changes in cards and if for exemple someone recharge 100 euros for (gold) a card in specific they at least must compensate the players for that mistakes or decisions...Like for exemple happens in this case what happens to Satoria or Riverseer, i have both dont play with that cards because they already changed to something i dont like...Happens the same with Pan and with 11th and they already compensate the players... so basically the situation its the same here... not meaning the oposite that you say about the legal terms of gamingo. Just common sense or what to do or what not to do...

and my personal point of view for the purpose of why i recharge was a mere exemple for what people recharge in game. "most of the time, are not for the gold but for cards or get stuff in events" the gold its in second place here...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Aug 31st 2018, 5:08pm)

• Activate Facebook