You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dbag

Common

• "Dbag" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2018

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 7:38pm

General game suggestions

-I think there are too many servers, and this has spread out players too much from being able to find other players to play PvP's and bosses together. Therefore, I believe we should have less servers, or have more combined servers so that players can have more people to play PvP and bosses with. Many times I only see like 18 or less players online at any time on my server, and I can't change to a different server because I'm stuck with the one I chose when I first made my account. If I try to login on a different server, it makes me create a new hero starting at lvl 1 all over again.

-When searching for PvP 1v1 and 2v2 battles, after a certain amount of time waiting, the game should allow you the option to click or check a button that says "enable AI battle" so that you can face an appropriate AI of a player that has around the same deck power level or hero level as you do. I don't think pvp score is an accurate measure of how strong a player is. Or perhaps the AI matching system can take all 3 factors (pvp score, deck power level, and hero level) into consideration when generating a player AI to battle with. The real player of the player AI could be anyone, or the deck could also be entirely made up. I remember when I was between lvl 1 and 18, the game would pair me with a random AI player to fight against when I was searching for PvP after waiting during search for awhile.

-Please make horses last longer than just 1 week,

-Fire opals (the things you use to enhance epic cards to legendary) should be more available to obtain other than from just being lucky after fighting bosses and 100 ascend tower coins. That takes way too long.

Ty for reading.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Aug 7th 2018, 11:30pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 7:55pm

wasnt your level that let u face an ai it was because your score was below 200

interesting ideas hope the powers that be read this

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 12:31pm

Regard the rest of the conversation wich its another dilema in this game. Horses last more than a 1 week, but you need gold for that. But rare (Blue)horses last 1 week yes. If you stay in game longer to achive some decent level you will realise that you need Epic+ horses, also saddles, also use gold to stable your horse, also medals to level up your horse, also tons of silver and other resources to level the saddles...and yes takes a lot of time and resources/gold to get a decent horse...

• Activate Facebook