You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "12wellred12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Monday, August 6th 2018, 11:02pm

What cards can be obtained for free?

Well, i decided to write some basic guide, but i need to know what exact free cards can be dropped from packs, bosses and et cetera just to be able to properly write the guide. I know that, for example some 1.6 creatures like Fallen Angels or Cherubims or dragon Adepts is not available in standard packs, but can someone tell if its possible to get all epic heroes like Fenris or Cain or Desperate Soul stated before1.4-1.6 version?

Id like to cover every free obtainable card, maybe except for pvp ones just because PvP nowadays require some decent card pool, and i just want to write a guide for beginners.

All info will be mostly based on my experience in early 2014 plus some experience gained when other player used creatures/skills i dont have(fairie, dracoth, flesh golem etc), because for free cards and non PvP content almost nothing has been changed since then)))

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Aug 6th 2018, 11:25pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook