You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ThomasDude" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 3:13am

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

I guess if you set your expectations low enough, you are easily satisfied.
You a grateful for a fire ruby, because you expected nothing.

But that doesn't make it a fair compensation.

I still only got 400 gold for my leg 11'th.
What can I buy for 400 gold?
Can I go to AH and buy a card for 400 gold, that is just as good as a leg 11'th?
Or is there a gold rush event, where I can get a card as good as a leg 11'th by using 400 gold? (the usual price for a leg card in Gold Rush is 5000 gold)
Or will there be a bonanza, where I can get a card as good as a leg 11'th by using 400 gold?

The compensatiton you gave when you removed Pan was much better.
That doesn't make any sense.
Pan was a card we could easily get just by playing, We didn't pay for it.

11'th we paid for with real money, and therefore nerfing 11'th is a much bigger problem.
And you should be much more concerned about giving a proper compensation for 11'th.

I got my first 11'th from bumnper points.
If I had known, that 11'th would some day be nerfed, I might have saved the money and used them to buy a different card
( I don't just buy ALL new cards)

I got my second 11'th from a recharge event, where I could chose any epic card I wanted if I recharged a certain amount of gold.
Again, I might have chosen a different card back then, if I had known, that 11'th would be nerfed some day.

Therefore the only fair compensation is a card of free choice, and of the same rank. It shouldn't be possible to chose a better card than 11'th, because if there was a better card in the game, then that card ought to be nerfed too - right?

The fact that you gave a fire ruby as compensation for godlike 11'th shows, that you aknowledge, that the card has been nerfed so much, that it might as well have been removed. So you are giving back the ressources used to make it godlike. But how about giving back the money used to buy it? Or giving back the free choice of card, that was used on 11'th, as described above?

I remember some time ago, when we discussed the possibility of removing or nerfing specific cards, someone wrote:
"It is one thing to remove a free card like Pan. But they cannot remove or nerf a card, that we paid for with real money!"
Now we know better. Of course you can do it. But it doesn't mean, that doing it is unproblematic - especially when you are to cheap to give a proper compensation.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ThomasDude" (Aug 2nd 2018, 3:39am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 6:57am

400 gold for leg 11th.

Compensation was complete garbage.

Don't recharge and you wont have anymore problems :thumbsup:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 3:29pm

I say keep on recharging. The big spenders are getting free Fire Rubies so we must spend more to keep up with the pack. No really.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:05pm

I say keep on recharging. The big spenders are getting free Fire Rubies so we must spend more to keep up with the pack. No really.
The Big Spenders are the ones that make this game running for you to continue playing for free... :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:22pm

I've spent enough to cover my own bandwidth thank you. Also, I rarely play these days so maybe you're all wasting your money in providing this game for free so that I can choose to partake in the wonderment of it all. Carry on paying to make this free to play game free to play, you geniuses.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:37pm

Well i did the same, not spending not even 10% i spended before, just saying that when these mega whales stop recharging we will see the end of days of this game. Anyway aside from some effort for Moderators to make some offside game events, that are cool in my opinion, this game its basically always the same... Theres no point in trying to be strong in this game, or spend thousands, and thats all to win what???? pvp? same old cards? 1.5k gold???? every month the same old crappy rewards...

I left here one idea for the moderators to put this game at least more interesting, why not give extra rewards to those who win Post, and for those that rank in arena? that way maybe you get more money, because people will continue recharge at least to get some extra good stuff. Like myself i belive theres a lot of players that realised that theres no point in recharge to continue strong to get the same old crappy rewards every month...

Also i belive that people that recharge less in this game, or none at all, need to get/have more oportunities to get better stuff, remove vip requeriments from packs, put tarot with rubies also, do more forum event for people get old but good cards to at least stand a fight against whales. Some exemples, (give free tarots, V&V, big recharge cards), If more people play this game, more whales will recharge also.

Dont take it bad or personal dear Moderators, i just like this game and dont want to see him dying slowly like this. just trying to help here.

Sorry to be a bit off topic here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Aug 3rd 2018, 12:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 2:45pm

Your ideas are best kept to yourself. You've made this forum board complete garbage and sad to look at and you got a great card nerfed to the ground. You killed off loygames and now you came here trying to do the same thing.

Who cares about big spenders, gamigo took most of their staff to focus on more important games. Kal is just a lingering around because kaynie and his pet still double recharges on cards.

Also, people said arena would be revived once 11th got nerfed...lols :thumbsup: hows that working for ya? Still same 5 people qued daily.
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 3:58pm

LMAO, i never realised that i am so important. I nerfed a card alone? HAHAHAHA. should i ban you permanently from game to??? Since i have the power to ban broken stuff.....

AND YEAH THAT CARD WAS BROKEN, i dont believe you still didnt understand who BROKEN THAT CARD WAS...
i dont belive that theres still people here that defend that card...

But yes my ideias are to help people, and i apreciate that they give a fire ruby for those who wasted resources in THAT BROKEN CARD.

very different than you that are here all the time complain and mocking on other people face, all the time, your post are crying because they nerfed that usless card, and mockin and acting arrogant in the face of other people.... :|

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Aug 3rd 2018, 5:05pm)

• Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 5:51pm

it got nerfed in kal because it got nerfed in rom...or was going to get nerfed in rom....i recharge alot and never owned an 11th in kal and i still won the card was garbage and not worth anything anyway it hit you once and dies...i dont know why everyone is so worried about it....they made jeanne darc a pile of dung in rom and people dont cry as much and it was a major recharge card

• Activate Facebook

Miharu

Common

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 8:00pm

it got nerfed in kal because it got nerfed in rom...or was going to get nerfed in rom....i recharge alot and never owned an 11th in kal and i still won the card was garbage and not worth anything anyway it hit you once and dies...i dont know why everyone is so worried about it....they made jeanne darc a pile of dung in rom and people dont cry as much and it was a major recharge card
First I'd like to say that 11th is a big problem when you get hit by 2 gl in a row...and also for those who don't play rebounding saddle could try to use their runes like fire or melee or ranged but most of the times 11th block the rune =D
Also if you aren't mage nor ranger you can hardly deal with it since the only damage skills for priests and warriors are CD2.
And Jeanne d'arc was a big issue on rom because turn 1 your could summon her and she was taking 5/6 spots you have in front of you but sure it ain't a big deal at all... :whistling:
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 8:14pm

Walth i didnt login for quite some time.

I come back after multiple weeks and WOW you're still complaining on the forums! :thumbup:

Your version of Kal is Krying and Lag.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

PitasNub (04.08.2018)

• "Walthamir" is male

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 8:55pm

I didn't see any complain here..... just a suggestion...and congratulate the Mods for giving a fire ruby for those that wasted resources in that crap 11th card. theres a huge difference in that. But problematic persons see problems in all.. its natural. I believe if i say something in forums that are "I like Very much Kal" , or "this summer the sky are beautiful and the birds are cool" . you come here and say that i'm crying or complain. So there's no point i wasting my time with you... I'm Far better than that...

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 8:59pm

400 gold for leg 11th.

Compensation was complete garbage.

Don't recharge and you wont have anymore problems :thumbsup:
And BTW that's an example of complaining. You are like the politicians every time they say something, its only Bul$%&..lol

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 3:27am

Was it a complaining or was i just agreeing that compensation was garbage.
?(?(

Hey if you wanna make statements like " I like kal very much" Then why are you blowing up the forums all the time with Complaints? err i mean Suggestions. Most are unrealistic and will never happen.

Can we get Kaynies thought on this??? He took a loan to save kal and pay for the staffs vacation to Murica.

Would ask for Dragons thoughts but it seems after a year he has learned how little they care about this game. AmiRite?

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 9:21am

I suggest we close this topic. Becoming childish ;)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, August 6th 2018, 1:35pm

Also i belive that people that recharge less in this game, or none at all, need to get/have more oportunities to get better stuff, remove vip requeriments from packs, put tarot with rubies also, do more forum event for people get old but good cards to at least stand a fight against whales. Some exemples, (give free tarots, V&V, big recharge cards), If more people play this game, more whales will recharge also.
Yes better they closed the topic because these ideias are really childish, giving opinion to help this game its really Childish also congratulate Mods for giving a fire ruby for those that wasted resorces, its also childish... You dont like me, also i dont like you... thats doesnt means everything i say here its complaining (wich in my opinion basically you are the ones complaining all the time, also ". Specially when i agree that the compensation its garbage until they give that fire ruby. so i dont know what is your problem but its that people tarnish my image without any cause. Just because i stand against a broken card in the past "wich was the correct to do", doesnt mean that everything i say its childish or without any sense... It is a shame that this idea slightly taints the overall tone of this report, everytime i say something...

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, August 6th 2018, 5:26pm

Never said this topic was childish, just the way this is going.
Don't take it so personal lol. :D
I don't mind your critical view, just that i thought this the conversation wasn't really building criticism (not only from you) ;)
Just an argument cause of the argue (i hope this makes some sense :rolleyes: ).

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, August 6th 2018, 6:09pm

Nothing Against you Maxim, but i agree with you anyway. :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Monday, August 6th 2018, 7:01pm

Man enough on this topic. Quite crying your lucky u even got that. Now move on to the next thing so u can cry about that. Will start handing out free baby bottle for all. :thumbsup::thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

• "RustyHose" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 10:20am

Damn dude. U come here and start talking about how ppl cry ?(
Didn't u suppose to quit the game when they removed pan? Didn't u complain so much here? Even in arena u cry so much. Stop talking crap,cover up with your ears and just be quiet :thumbsup::love:

• Activate Facebook