You are not logged in.

[EN 16] Hey

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "12wellred12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 9:54am

Hey

Hi, im just joined this game and i pretty new here))

Would like to get some gameplay tips and Ally as well)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 10:02am

save your gold
a lot of people (i myself am guilty) spend gold then wish they hadnt. save it untill something really good is in auction house, by that i mean recharge cards, vice virtues etc etc.

depending on your server only some people can ally with you (i think)

anyways, have fun and welcome

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 11:32am

Thanks a lot for your response! I will follow your tips for sure)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 5:18pm

Welcome!

Check the Events List and Card Previews to see what's coming up and so you have enough Silver, Gold or Rubies to get the rewards.

Level up your Battlements as they are a big Silver-earner, which you will need in abundance for Enhancing or Combining.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 6:58am

Welcome to the game you can call me big daddy 8|

If you save gems for forbidden zone (good, rare epic, legendary) you can make some nice gold.. Doing tower when you can is also good for reputation crests however you''ll need to get reputations to level 30 before you can use the crests, but it's also good to get some gold, there is also the game guide! which will give you gold when you reach certain levels, hope it helps!

Just so you're aware the "Forbidden Zone" is an event that comes around now and then just on-case you wonder why you can't see it/use it, unfortunately it has ended so it won't be any use for you currently.

Doing 10 bosses a day if you can be bothered is a good way to get resources for it though for when it comes around again :)

Weekly activity, you can get a 350 chest and 600 chest if you do your daily activity everyday the 300 chest contains a chance of a fire opal which allows you to enhance a epic card to legendary, it has a chance to contain a legendary card, and also epic.. the 600 chest is the same but you have a chance of 100 gold.

Do the dragons lair boss when it's around it gives you nice experience to help you level up and it gives you some silver too.

I hope you enjoy the game and if you need any help feel free to ask. :)

Kocham cię Pita <3 :love: Wyglądasz wsapniale you're the best :3

Ya, I'm talking about that do or die, ya I'm talking about that suicide.

#NoFilter 301 Moved Permanently All you can do is hate and hide behind a keyboard so much for adulthood hehe.

The future is NOW!

You cannot decide the consequences but you can decide on the choices or actions you take.

This is your boy Rebirthed.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "PitasNub" (Aug 1st 2018, 7:11am)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Zidane (02.08.2018)

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 8:27am

Thanks a lot for help))

I decided just to focus on single race and picked Dragons to develop first. As for class,i look at cards and picked Priest, just because it looks more versatile than other classes.

So, my primary goal currently is to get a daily login legendary(i think at least it will help me a lot during story mode), after that i will focus on improving all worthy standard packs cards at least to Legendaries(though id like to try to get some Godlikes/Awakened ones as well).

Also just saw an error made by myself, im playing on Server 17, but there is no such option to pick))))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:45am

Thanks a lot for help))

I decided just to focus on single race and picked Dragons to develop first. As for class,i look at cards and picked Priest, just because it looks more versatile than other classes.

So, my primary goal currently is to get a daily login legendary(i think at least it will help me a lot during story mode), after that i will focus on improving all worthy standard packs cards at least to Legendaries(though id like to try to get some Godlikes/Awakened ones as well).

Also just saw an error made by myself, im playing on Server 17, but there is no such option to pick))))

You can always change your class during the game as-well with class crystals which you can buy in tower, find in boss, and buy with gold/rubies but they're not worth gold & rubies.

Also maybe it's a good thing you started on server 17 since it's newest out of all the servers.

#NoFilter 301 Moved Permanently All you can do is hate and hide behind a keyboard so much for adulthood hehe.

The future is NOW!

You cannot decide the consequences but you can decide on the choices or actions you take.

• Activate Facebook

Agito305

Common

Date of registration: Aug 2nd 2018

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:22pm

Hey :)

I Pm‘ed you with an Epic Item pack Code
I think it’s really useful for new players
I just won it but i don’t play that game so yea have fun with it :)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 9:09pm

Thank you all a lot for your tips, and thank you Agito305 for your help, hope i will benefit from this)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

vanessa

Common

Date of registration: Mar 19th 2016

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 6:53am

find at least another friend that can play the game who can log into the game at the same time with you, or close. you will need it, because after you reach 200 score in 1v1 you have none to fight with to increase your score until about 600. it is good for you to ask for help for quests that you cannot do by yourself. there are players that will help you with normal bosses even that they are level 80, just ask around. if you have enough activity, join a guild that helps , but do not make big donations, everyone will understand that you are low level and you need silver a lot. keep about 100 000 silver on you for bonanza.....
most important, stay active.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 12:25pm

Thanks a lot for your tips!

I also wanted to post my deck, but the message is not approved by some reason yet, but it contains mostly of green cards, nothing special)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 3:29pm

Upgrading your cards will help you receive more reputation points depending on the race of the creatures etc which will help you get gold etc :)

The future is NOW!

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 5:19pm

Thats is my primary target, but i decided to focus on skills first. They helps me even more than units in particular. I know that later they will be less important, but currently Inspire or Blessing:Armour is just nice, also good skills is generally harder to get, so i will spent some daily pink stones to make some decent skills. I already made an epic Inspiration, and will try to get some Sacred Touches instead of Cure, probably a Rejuvenation as well, just because i like to be a support in boss battles)))

But for farming PvP shop skills i will start to improve my deck to epics at very least)))

Again, Mynx Hammershock from gift helps A LOT, hope Chief Vorghad for daily logins will be also good)))

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Aug 4th 2018, 9:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 9:23pm

Welll....i should say that i really did a big mistake a couple days ago.

While doing WB, I with team of Sidepork, novice and GEKKO(sorry if I write someones name wrongly) made a max damage chest, and leave after that, i got an invite to WB room again, and accept it. This was the biggest fault on my side, because i didnt know that 1 extra WB run will ruin all my teammates efforts.

I really did this by mistake, and due to mess in my inventory i missed third chest for max damage. So i didnt know, but lied to teammates that i didnt get it. I was a complete idiot, but that was my first WB run.

So if you reading this, guys, im really sorry for stealing this reward from you.

Please forgive me.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

holistic

Common

• "holistic" is female

Date of registration: Aug 15th 2018

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 10:25pm

Hello there, Itiya singh just joined.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 7:00am

Hi and welcome!
Im a newcomer as well, but trying to write some guides for beginners.

Currently im working on Elves, and I will try to cover all races and all possible info to avoid some stupid mistakes that i did in the past))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:40pm

run far far away

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, August 17th 2018, 1:20am

Feeling lonely again lolumug? Just message me when you're lonely bud!

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 6:58pm

Thats a whole lot hapenned! I currently testing Elves for guide, because i never played them seriously. There is still a lot of new things to do!)))

Got some good cards, like Epic Blazing Efreet, that is awsome when coupled with Blessing:Resistance, Bloodletter Gorbone, and a todays Soul Slayer from Bonanzas. Also occasionally got a epic Wind Dancer Elke and epic Cloaked Shot via Alchemy Fusion.

At last, I got the possibility to get the one of the most desirable cards for me, its an epic Yineput that cost me a lot of gold (225 actually), but considering her game-changing ability its a fair trade))

Another very nice addition is epic Klaus Stortebeker. Though not necessary, he provides a lot of utility, and till 2014, when i first saw Pirates set, i wanted this card so much. He is very good for missions and bosses, and i enjoy using him!

Also got a lot of occasional good Legendaries, though one,Elven Guard, I steal form WB( a post with explanation is above), other is Kimono Saki from event, an awesome support, locked Warchief Vorghad from Daily Login, an early rusher and a Duchess Miri, also from event, a very good tank.

Sadly, there is no common-good Mythos cards for sale as it was on some RoM servers where you can get yourself a cheap Trojan horse or so for 10 gold and enchant it with pink diamond. Mythos cards is not that good as it was in 2014, but id like to get some formerly good cards like Blackbeard or Grimm for cheap price just for collection and to play for fun.

Also really want to get some twin card like Juliet or Calico Jack.

Well, i keep working on my Elf guide, testing Pegasi, Elven mages and Nimble units in differrent situations. It will take a whole lot of time, but i will post it for sure!

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 9:36pm

Another solid update to my card pool!

Its Shaman Ruzuna, that is just to awesome, and ill upgrade her to Legendary via my so far only Fire Ruby.

Also grabbed some cheepies as well and get a Pom-Pom, Flapper and King Simian. I just like idea of Flapper, plus its a decent blocker. And its adorable, so why not?)))

Pom-Pom is rather bought cause sometimes i want to reshuffle my hand entirely, and it helps in situation when i get a full hand of skills or high cd units that i dont want to play yet. Also its a decent unit on its own. Looks pretty much equal to Thoth from Mythos pack, except he looks more adorable))

And King Simian i bought cause i just wanted to test him. Well he is not bad, but the main problem is his whooping 7 cd. Other than that, it pretty much ok unit with stats comparable to Prince Serka. He feels like poor man substitute to Emperor Augustus, because he is also relies on spawning units and benefit well from Ruzuna buff, making monkeys he spawns much more dangerous. I understand why he is not a popular choice, hovewer its a good unit to play with. Also he looks cool))

Another one notable addition is Merath the Crafty, a awesome nimble rusher.

Ill add full review about this units later))

I like that my deck became more powerful, because im able to hit a lvl 30+ tower now. Its awesome, and hope ill be able to hit higher levels as well. The main issue that makes me fail at Tower is bad draws. And my deck lacks hero and creatures healing, so far only Kimono Saki and Alchemist Nina capable to heal hero. Most of my fails happens vs rush when i have no vigilance or low cd creatures in hand. Currently im playing warrior just to get a 30lvl rep for every race and class, and then go for tokens.

Hovewer my main goal is farm some Fire Rubies first to upgrade some Epics, and after that go for 50 rep just to get all possible gold to get some high-cost cards like Tarots or V&V.

I ignore Synth units just because they require a lot of tokens to develop as well, but overall much profitable to get a 50 lvl of rep to unlock shop units that may be in handy as well)))

Thats a whole lot to do, but hope it wont take a lot of time.

Edit: Also lucky me get 90 points in Summer Heatwave event and this mean 2 extra fire rubies + im half-way to get one more)))
DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 12th 2018, 10:37pm)

• Activate Facebook