You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "PitasNub" is male
  • "PitasNub" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:03pm

Petition! Petition! PETITION!

Okay I would rarely post anything like this but it's getting ridiculous on the forums up-to late.

Petition to remove Demadrend petition to nerf a card petition for a removal, it's getting pathetic all it is, is complain after complain and if they don't give in to your demands you start complaining even more, how about give them a break? and I know most of you with your head shoved up yer ars will respond with

"WELL THEY FAILED TO GIVE US A SUCCESSFUL EVENT so why should we give them a break?"

"No they don't give us fair compensation!!!!!"

"No WE DON'T HAVE A MERGE"

Okay how about learn to have common decency and learn to have patience? you're taking the absolute mick, not every event is going to be successful that's the whole point of trying different things it's a game stuff is bound to go wrong, and yes you could argue they could do better I don't disagree with that, but it's getting pretty ridiculous how it's post after post, I'm sorry but come on.

As for the compensation yes it's not wonderful but it's better than a kick in the teeth let's face it most of the people who are crying wanted the card nerfed/removed anyways so you should be happy, yes you're probably going to state "But we spent money on these cards" I've stated this before in previous posts, you're the one's who take the risk buying in-to a game facts can't deal with them? then don't recharge it's that simple is it not?

Personally I am sick of logging in-to the forums and seeing such posts everywhere it's depressing how do you think Dema feels? or any of the other team members for that matter then you'll state "why don't they answer us" Oh I wonder why they ain't.

I've agreed in previous post's their is a lack of communication but sometimes we should all think why.

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

6 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

yourDAD (24.07.2018), vanessa (24.07.2018), Purity (24.07.2018), Navya (24.07.2018), Miharu (25.07.2018), Wrath (27.07.2018)

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:28pm

I do agree with you its getting highly annoying logging and seeing the same people cry over stupid stuff..they want it nerfed then cry over the comp we get.yes it wasnt good but atleast it was something..like get over yourselves people! its a game!

[Public] Groll: go tired your father
freedom from immorality..
Honor..Honesty..Integrity
#makeKALgreatagain :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:34pm

I dont understand what exactly this is about.

there is 1 thread for the world cup and 1 thread for the towahli compensation. In the remove Demadrend thread most replients already disagreed with the thread creator.

All people do in the other threads is giving feedback and showing their disappointment, havent seen any real harsh comments or similar there. Being silent about things that went wrong has never been a good idea. If you want things to be changed you must speak about them.

The lack of communication is a huge problem and there is shouldnt be any excuse for it. I understand that Demadrend is not the kind of person who likes to talk to the community and that it hasnt been part of his usual position, but you shouldn't forget that hes an paid employee of Gamigo and writing a short reply to take the heat from some topics shouldn't be too much to ask for.

• Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Unscathed (24.07.2018), Alenka (25.07.2018), Wrath (27.07.2018)

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:40pm

kaynie.... your forum rank describes that reply....

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 10:13pm

I am extremely pleased with your opinion kaynie

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 12:53am

They broke. That's why they let all the cm go.

• Activate Facebook

Soleil

Common

• "Soleil" is male

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2018

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 4:42am

This is the perfect time for Game Managers, Forum Moderators, Community Liaisons, or whatever they're called to step up and repair broken relations.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 7:06am

Okay how about learn to have common decency and learn to have patience?

I think we were patient for enough. We as community pointed same thigns about communication issues already and waited for changes.
Also this should be 2 way thing,not just our patience and decency. And ceretain staff members who's part of job is to interact with ''customers'' do not even bother to be active on social media,forums or PM then idk what you are talking about

"But we spent money on these cards" I've stated this before in previous posts, you're the one's who take the risk buying in-to a game facts can't deal with them? then don't recharge it's that simple is it not?

Imagine you pay for some new Mercedes and you get Reliant Regal instead,and when they figure out the mistake they send you box of chocolate and 2 flowers as an apology gift.

Personally I am sick of logging in-to the forums and seeing such posts everywhere it's depressing how do you think Dema feels?

Well personaly i think we need changes,like most of people do. And since they do not listen at all most of times,there will be only more and more posts like that.
And also,who can know how Dema feels when he is never there. Does Dema care how we feel? Doesn't seem so.

To be honest all you do with this thread is draw attention to yourself and draw it away from important issues we have. What is your point? Point of this tread? NOTHING AT ALL! Just another off topic.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook