You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kyonshi" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:14pm

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

Hello community of K&L

I am just here to say what probably most of us think.
It's been months and months of mr.Demandred being ''afk''.So it's about time that we speak up.

Here is my list of reasons with explanation why i think we should get new PM!

1. Inactivity
Not much to say here this is main reason and connects to all other reasons,as we all notice,mr. Demandred is mostly inactive.As a PM(Product Manager) should be interacting with community more.
Only things mr.Demandred gets involved are occasional event announcments,and it hapens once in one or two months.Cannot remember last time mr.Demandred spoke up anything else.And as such i find it bad for community.

2. Response period/Selective answers/Generic communication(PM)

Anyone who ever sent a single private msg to mr.Demandred knows what i'm talking about. From own expirience i've sent 4 or 5 msgs in 2-3 week intervals,wich most were about game problems that mr.Demandred caused/needed to resolve himself.I got answered to only one of them,wich was least important and it was around 3 months later. And after all,answer felt like mockery.

3. Not caring about this game anymore/communication within team
All the decisions that happen by mr.Demandred are pretty much questionable,most of people are unhappy with changes that mr.Demandred makes and applies by himself.It goes that far that on some occasions,even other team members don't know why something happened/applied when asked about. Shouldn't he as a PM inform his team about things he does? Points out that the time he spends for things on this game are minimal and automated,wich is deffinetly not good for the game

Conclusion

With all the thanks and respect to mr.Demandred for spending years making this game viable,i think the final time has come when all the arguments above and majority of players who think alike is a sign for him to resign from the position and let some ''young blood'' who will get involved with community more and actually try to hear what we have to say take that spot.Since mr.Demandred doesn't care about this game much it's mostly pain for both him and community(us) to stay PM. I think we most think alike,but everytime we are about to erupt,we get thrown some nice event at our faces to calm our spirits(typical crowd control),but it all comes to the same again and again....

I would also love if mr.Demandred could improve his social skills and as such would love to keep him as PM,but i honestly doubt that will happen.

Please put up your vote if you think alike or constructive critisism ''why he should stay'' if you think differently.

There is so much more to say,but trying to keep it short!
And remember this is nothing personal.
Let's forget all the ingame or forum ''beefs'' we have with eachother and try to say here what we actually feel about this subject.
This might or might not lead somewhere,but every start is a start.
If mr.Demandred only notices that we are unhappy as community maybe he will get involved more!

Thank you all and cheers!
:thumbsup:

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:21pm

I dont know him

I dont know this dude,

Probably cuz he is always afk.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:56pm

Quoted

1. Inactivity
Not much to say here this is main reason and connects to all other reasons,as we all notice,mr. Demandred is mostly inactive.As a PM(Product Manager) should be interacting with community more.
Only things mr.Demandred gets involved are occasional event announcments,and it hapens once in one or two months.Cannot remember last time mr.Demandred spoke up anything else.And as such i find it bad for community.

forums isnt where most of his work is, its more behind the scenes
interacting with community is helpful, but more the Community Manager's job

Quoted

All the decisions that happen by mr.Demandred are pretty much questionable,most of people are unhappy with changes that mr.Demandred makes and applies by himself.It goes that far that on some occasions,even other team members don't know why something happened/applied when asked about. Shouldn't he as a PM inform his team about things he does? Points out that the time he spends for things on this game are minimal and automated,wich is deffinetly not good for the game

examples of his questionable changes (also he cant just make a change, there are people higher up than him)

Quoted

Conclusion
With all the thanks and respect to mr.Demandred for spending years making this game viable,i think the final time has come when all the arguments above and majority of players who think alike is a sign for him to resign from the position and let some ''young blood'' who will get involved with community more and actually try to hear what we have to say take that spot.Since mr.Demandred doesn't care about this game much it's mostly pain for both him and community(us) to stay PM. I think we most think alike,but everytime we are about to erupt,we get thrown some nice event at our faces to calm our spirits(typical crowd control),but it all comes to the same again and again...

majority of players???? who have u asked please?
he does listen to what we have to say, look at the 11th hour nerf etc, yes was slow but it always will be no mater the situation when comes to a nerf or removal
doesnt care? how do you know this? or is it assumptions?
Bring back iArches...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unscathed" (Jul 23rd 2018, 4:06pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:12pm

Issue is we dont have a community manager, old CM didnt have her contract extended and we didnt get a new one. My hypothesis is company is doing poor, so they're cutting down on wages and overhead to meet their EBITDA budget. gg guys

• Activate Facebook

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:14pm

exactly dragon ^^

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:16pm

Issue is we dont have a community manager
yup, exactly :thumbup:
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:34pm

i might or might not be right,either way,thats why i post this up here,to start some type of change,post subject and what post holds might be delicat,but thats only way to attract attention towards problem that obviously exists.

Unscathed,i've followed many forum posts and talks about this matter and talked to many players in past.
Also 11th nerf wasnt actually a good thing,since they made card basiclly useless and didn't compesate properly so that left wast majority of players unhappy with that too.

and also,for anyone who does not what skills manager should have here is a link:
https://www.thebalancecareers.com/what-is-a-manager-2276096

Pay special attention to ''Essential skills of a manager'' sub-title:)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:47pm

that link describes a Community Manager :D

also can you give me:
the examples of his questionable changes
and how you know he doesnt care

301 Moved Permanently

whilst i will agree he failed to run the forum event, the forums isnt his main area of work

Bring back iArches...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unscathed" (Jul 23rd 2018, 4:52pm)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:52pm

that link describes a Community Manager :D

also can you give me:

no,that describes quallities of managers in general,despite of what they are managers.

I've talked about decisions,not changes,wich is 2 different things.
I know he doesn't care,i woulda post you my many msgs to him and his only response,but i'm not allowed.
Also when did you ever saw him active anywhere besides announcment? Managers act differently:)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:56pm

hes he is sometimes around on discord

Quoted from "Unscathed"

that link describes a Community Manager

also can you give me:

no,that describes quallities of managers in general,despite of what they are managers.

I've talked about decisions,not changes,wich is 2 different things.
I know he doesn't care,i woulda post you my many msgs to him and his only response,but i'm not allowed.
Also when did you ever saw him active anywhere besides announcment? Managers act differently

"I've talked about decisions, not changes, wich is 2 different things."

Quoted

All the decisions that happen by mr.Demandred are pretty much questionable,most of people are unhappy with changes that mr.Demandred makes and applies by himself.It goes that far that on some occasions,even other team members don't know why something happened/applied when asked about. Shouldn't he as a PM inform his team about things he does? Points out that the time he spends for things on this game are minimal and automated,wich is deffinetly not good for the game]

i admit i said questionable changes ( should have said just changes that people are unhappy with)
also dont use 11th, most people are fine with change, just not fine with compensation
Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:19pm

For all my time i've been on discord,he was never there,and times he was,he would only afk. Just being present somewhere doesnt justify things. He is also online on forums many times,but he never gets involved into anything.

@Unscathed you my friend are pushing this into offtopic. we are dealing with great issues here,you stated your oppinion,like i stated mine and thats enough,no need to make 100 off topic replies,we can take this to private msgs i you really want to discuss it. But please stop spamming and pushing this into offtopic.

Tnx

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:22pm

I think you are taking things to much seriously here... its just a game, relax. The problem of this game its nothing to do with Gms or CMs... it's about the lack of improvement and updates this game have. They screwed up some forum events, and maybe some failed to give some fair compensations. But that doesnt change nothing at all in the game progress. they take time, to fix some bugs, they take some time to deliver some comps, but they already give all in some time. I belive after some reflection about 11th nerf they will give a fair comp for that card, and all will be happy.

You need to realise that this game its dying day by day, everyday there are less players around the world in kal and other versions of this game, Theres nothing we can do, gms, cms, players, whales or nonwhales cant do anything for is imminent death. Flash "wich is the plattaform/code used for this game" will end in 2020, and i don't belive they will create/translate this game in another plattaform.

So what we can do its enjoy the last year of Kal...Maybe im a bit negative here. But seens all this fights we have now will not have a sense or purpose in the future.

• Activate Facebook

Navya

Common

• "Navya" is female

Date of registration: May 24th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:23pm

Hey guys,

Actually, I don't play K&L so often, I am just looking at the forum sometimes but I would like to say what I think.

As I see Demadrend took over CM's responsibilities, including caring about players and talking with them.
Dies bedeutet, dass ich Sarenyas Aufgaben übernehmen werde, ebenso wie die GMs einen Teil der Kommunikations- und QA-Aufgaben übernehmen werden.
There is written he will take Sarenya's duties but iArches and FR CM said Goodbye too, and it means he has to care about other versions too.

So telling that he is only PM is not true actually and it is a stupid excuse for him. It is obvious if there is no CM he should be there not only for getting info but also for players. And actually you can't see what he does or not in the background so you can't talk about that but you have full rights to talk about what he is doing here.

If he has no time to answer, he should let GM do it. There is a "Forward" option in PMs, all you have to do is pass PM to another person (I think it is not hard to pass PM to one of GMs :D ). I don't even see Patch Notes (only in FR). And hey, I don't blame all team, Dema is this one who should make sure that everything is done.

Talking about changes, I see there only ideas how cards should look like but what will see a new player coming here? Actually nothing interesting but events. I couldn't even do quests with PvP because there was no player with my lvl in the lobby. It is actually sad because the game has a potential and I really would be happy to play more often again (if there would be my language version, it would be greater!).

Discord is not beleaguered not only by players but team too - sad again.

So I think changes are really necessary here!

:kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
(and sorry for my English mistakes, it is not my first language)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Navya" (Jul 24th 2018, 12:28am)

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

PitasNub (23.07.2018), Kyonshi (23.07.2018)

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:38pm

I agree with Navya there is a lot that needs to change for the low level players, the arena is extremely unfair for the low level players.

I was the one who introduced Navya to the game and it's sad that my nub doesn't play anymore, Navya is right there is a-lot of talk about "changes" we get all these polls
for nerfs, removals, for cards but where is the polls to help out the low level players. You could argue the fact these polls do help low level players because these cards are less strong, but non of us match them, and they do not have the cards themselves.

There is a lack of communication towards the remaining player base and it's not fair, lack of events and the events we do get fail, how is that going to make people want to play.

Something really does need to change to better the game because at the moment in time it's getting no where.

Why is there never any events for low level players for stuff such as Vice & Virtue packs etc whales do not need them most of them have them all, it wouldn't just help out low levels but low VIP'S too who cannot access them VIA the shop. There really needs to be some kind of way for them to get somewhere.
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love: Wyglądasz wsapniale you're the best :3

Ya, I'm talking about that do or die, ya I'm talking about that suicide.

#NoFilter 301 Moved Permanently All you can do is hate and hide behind a keyboard so much for adulthood hehe.

The future is NOW!

You cannot decide the consequences but you can decide on the choices or actions you take.

This is your boy Rebirthed.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Navya (23.07.2018)

Miharu

Common

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 11:44pm

Don't forget how many events Dema put on the forum like the last one you guys got for easter !
On Rise of Mythos we got an epic card in our mailbox for this event =D
Dema does a great job, he brought the compensation for towhali, he made great events here so I don't think you should so low of him...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 12:08am

The Towahli comp was quite low. Didn't need to be Pan size, but sure was puny , relatively.

• Activate Facebook

Miharu

Common

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 1:46am

The Towahli comp was quite low. Didn't need to be Pan size, but sure was puny , relatively.

For legendary pan they gave 500k Silver, 1 Fire Opal and 500 Gold ---> for legendary towhali they gave 300k Silver and 400 gold.
For godlike pan they gave 7 Million Silver, 1 Fire Ruby and 750 Gold ---> for godlike towhali they gave 800k Silver and 750 gold.
To me it looks pretty similar, also the card isn't ban so I don't see why they should compensate a card you still have as much as pan.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 2:00am

For legendary pan they gave 500k Silver, 1 Fire Opal and 500 Gold ---> for legendary towhali they gave 300k Silver and 400 gold.
For godlike pan they gave 7 Million Silver, 1 Fire Ruby and 750 Gold ---> for godlike towhali they gave 800k Silver and 750 gold.
To me it looks pretty similar, also the card isn't ban so I don't see why they should compensate a card you still have as much as pan.

Yes, 7 Million Silver and 1 Fire Ruby is very similar to 800K silver 8o8o8o8o

Give this guy a calculator! :D:D:D:D
  • Activate Facebook

Miharu

Common

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 2:37am

Yes, 7 Million Silver and 1 Fire Ruby is very similar to 800K silver 8o8o8o8o

Give this guy a calculator! :D:D:D:D

Similar doesn't mean that it's the exactly the same :)
Also pan was ban not nerfed so obviously they would give something big as compensation.
  • Activate Facebook

Soleil

Common

• "Soleil" is male

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2018

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 3:26am

For the sake of argument, if Demadrend does step down, what's the next step?

Have you considered that GameSpree might not have any more personnel to replace him, or in the worst case scenario, refuse to even do so?

As of yet, this petition and suggestions only address half of the issue.

The KaL forums are starting to turn into the RoM forums now lol.

• Activate Facebook