You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kyonshi" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 6:32am

Don't forget how many events Dema put on the forum like the last one you guys got for easter !
On Rise of Mythos we got an epic card in our mailbox for this event =D
Dema does a great job, he brought the compensation for towhali, he made great events here so I don't think you should so low of him...

''I think we most think alike,but everytime we are about to erupt,we get thrown some nice event at our faces to calm our spirits(typical crowd control),but it all comes to the same again and again....''

Quote form my original post...

By the way...on ryse of mythos they get daily login with fire ruby almost every monht so ur comment is kinda irrelavant:)

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 7:14am

Speaking for myself I found the last weeks a bit disappointing (30 day daily login without fire ruby, towahli comp without fire ruby, screwed up WC Event for EN, while DE/FR went well)

But I see it like Soleil, removing Dema is not an option, not only because it might be the end of the game, but also because I think that Dema usually is doing a very good job and trys his best to balance the game as much as he can (v&v packs for rubies, ban of pan/towahli, making all the good cards minor recharges and release some key cards even in Bonanza/gold rush (Doomskar/Rhialla).

I think instead of critizing Dema here, we should think about how we could support him. The EN volunteer team seems kinda small compared to DE, not sure about french. The DE World Cup Event for example was run by volunteers, maybe thats something we should consider here too? So he can focus on more important things?

@Navya maybe u should have started on the newest server instead of an 3 years old. Then you could have found other low level players.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Unscathed (24.07.2018)

Miharu

Common

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 7:52am

Don't forget how many events Dema put on the forum like the last one you guys got for easter !
On Rise of Mythos we got an epic card in our mailbox for this event =D
Dema does a great job, he brought the compensation for towhali, he made great events here so I don't think you should so low of him...

''I think we most think alike,but everytime we are about to erupt,we get thrown some nice event at our faces to calm our spirits(typical crowd control),but it all comes to the same again and again....''

Quote form my original post...

By the way...on ryse of mythos they get daily login with fire ruby almost every monht so ur comment is kinda irrelavant:)

That's only thanks to Soleil who's doing a great job. Like Dema, Soleil is doing as much as he can to bring nice events to calm down the playerbase. Also would you like to compare how many fire rubies/black opal fragments in total KaL gave to its playerbase and how many RoM did ?
I assume that you guys got more fire rubies/black opal fragments than us. :)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:41pm

in Overall i find dema does a great job moslty is the time frame takes longer than u expected but eventually it will be done

also a big issue i think is communication with team also so they dont be aware of some things, but cant see behind the screen
and i dont mean passing a pm to other team members but updating them.

and also lack of employee working for this team ( might be to hold the game it cost them too much but seeing the numbers what they earn i dont think that is the problem.
i think they want hire people only for minimum income or volunteer freely to get most profit of it.)

there always be volunteers i quess who love the game and can do something about the game because their study or experiences

some things can be done without chinese developers but they dont do.

and as product manager if u cant handle yourself u have to give some task to another team member

in this last one i find dema responsable for not doing that.
if he can;t handle give out the task . thats also one most important thing to do product manager.
and not letting know nothing atleast imform a teammember so the community know atleast little bit how things will go
so peole dont complain about some things and instead we wait with patience untill it get solved.

• Activate Facebook