You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] July event list

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GonnaMakeUQuit" is male
  • "GonnaMakeUQuit" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 6:39am

July event list

July event list

Just wondering if you can finish the rest of the month / let us know the remain events for the month.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 7:09am

The Eventlist will be posted next Tuesday after the patch the earliest. They don't want people to plan ahead.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 12:02pm

Concerning july's event list - we are not getting beast lucky week, and last week we didn't get elf lucky week

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:12am

Hi all. I aim to post the event list as soon as everything on the test server matches the maintenance request. Currently it does not and I am being logged into the DE test server for some strange reason so I have no idea if the content matches the MR and cannot provide the English card names or preview images for the next cycle. This idea that event lists are held back on purpose has never been the case, I can only provide the information I have to hand and I currently don't have enough to finalise and publish the details otherwise I would have posted the rest of July yesterday morning. I will post the event list as soon as I can ensure it is accurate. This could be next Tuesday or it could be before then. The missing instances of Lucky Week have been reported.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook