You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 1:41pm

the last weeks of KaL are really disappointing. When I saw the Event I was already a little bit disappointed, that there is such a small Event in KaL for such a major Event in Reallife. I mean, the World Cup is just every 4 years and pretty much everyone is watching it or talking about it for 4 weeks, no matter if football fan or not. I expected something more in KaL to celebrate it, then just giving a few predictions.

Well but then you even managed to screw the Event up. And on top of this you do not manage to give a statement in time. The Ball exchange ends tomorrow, I already see you sending us footballs on Monday, which we won't be able to exchange within the next 2 years or so. I would suggest to send horsehairs by now as this will be the next exchange Event according to the July preview or straight fire rubys to just make up for all this.

The Towahli compensation or "good will", because the Developers declined a real compensation is also quite disappointing. I don't understand why the card got nerfed instead completly removed, the french couldnt even vote a nerf, the germans and englisch communites clearly favoured a removal over a nerf. It doesn't make sense to me. In her current stage shes just fodder for hybrid creation, because shes unplayable anyways. Just remove her and compensate people appropriate. On top of this the communication is also quite horrible, to find official replies you have to check the french and german forums, because no one feels the need to say anything in the english forums.

The game is already in a horrible state. And the disrespectul treatment of your playerbase is not really helpful in making people stay. Its time to step your game up Demadrend...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Jul 21st 2018, 1:47pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Unscathed (21.07.2018), Tripp1000_ (21.07.2018), jackkiller (24.07.2018)

Miharu

Common

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 5:25pm

You guys should be happy, I can agree that the lack of infos can be annoying but if I look at the other version of the game like rise of mythos, we never got such events and we probably never will. Also the compensation you got for towahli is something we'll never get also even if towahli was a recharge card.
On rise of mythos due to an loop created with judgement, mareth and another called "maid mitsuki" all the cards acting like judgement were nerfed and we never got a compensation about it either. So you guys are very lucky and should accept whatever they give you...they could also make no events and give you nothing as compensation but they've done it so be happy.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Miharu" (Jul 21st 2018, 5:37pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "RainbowSpark" is female

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2017

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 7:28pm

Yeah Miharu i feel the GMs & admins here at KAL would appreciate more PRAISE. I also played in ROM and its a lot better here at KAL. More events & exciting developments please. THANK YOU in advance! :*
  • Activate Facebook

Soleil

Common

• "Soleil" is male

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2018

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 3:09am

One version had no issues with Towahli, while another version only pushed for a nerf, even though KaL was heavily in favor of ban.Compromise in this game isn't easy.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 3:56am

If KAL wanted to ban it so badly, why would they add it in the first place? I mean surely they knew the capabilities of the card. Compromise has nothing to do with this, so nobody cares how difficult it is. Don't add stupid cards that break the game. Problem partly solved, apart from all the other stupid cards that break that game and remain untouched.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 5:55am

One version had no issues with Towahli, while another version only pushed for a nerf, even though KaL was heavily in favor of ban.Compromise in this game isn't easy.

fake news

[EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done)
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 6:23am

I think by versions he means KAL and the other one (the one he works for and mentions often despite it being against forum rules). He does have 3 posts here though, so everyone bow down and listen to the new messiah who's current plans are shutting people up on the forums now that Towahli compensation is done. Not sure which forums he meant, but it might be ours. Let's see how well he manages to do that if he does mean here. Feel free to check Discord if you want to check the accuracy of my reporting (but beware that Kaynie camps it like the arena).

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 7:45am

fake news

[EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done)

nope, KaL wanted it gone. KaL has 3 language versions, not only 1. And even in the englisch forums 54% voted against her and only 46 % wanted to keep her the way she is.

DE: Umfrage an die Spieler zur Mara
FR: Consultation Adela l'Autan | Décision rendue
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:25am

54%? so you're claiming the nerf (no extreme opinion) votes as part of your teams total whilst dismissing them as not being relevant elsewhere? Nice one. Also this thread is about the broken world cup form, not that card you still want banning so you can get more goodwill goodies.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:42am

nah, all I am saying is, that even in the englisch version, only 46 % were happy with her.

over all the KaL versions (EN, DE, FR) (322 votes) the results are:

56% want her removed (180)
9% want her nerfed (30)
33% want to keep her the way she is (105)
2% have no opinion (7)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:48am

Ahh okay, well that's fair enough. I don't believe these results had any real influence on the outcome (given that it's something KAL wanted to do and pushed hard for) but if you think they did then I can understand why you think that the devs nerfed her by mistake. Damn google translate!

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Soleil

Common

• "Soleil" is male

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2018

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 7:29am

I think by versions he means KAL and the other one.....everyone bow down and listen to the new messiah who's current plans are shutting people up on the forums now that Towahli compensation is done. Not sure which forums he meant, but it might be ours.....

KaL is a version of its own; what I'm referring to are different platforms for this game with target audiences such as: North America, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
The forums I want to shut up are not these forums, since there's hardly any activity here in the first place. I find the silence here quite agreeable.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 8:11pm

any update on this matter? Event cancled without any rewards? Or will we get Pegasihairs or something?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 8:22pm

dema was on forums around the mainteance time never said anything assuming hes just sweeping it under the rug and acting like it never happend

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:22pm

this is why we need a Community Manager...

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 1:33pm

demandrend has been online

so you have logged on and presumably seen this?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unscathed" (Jul 26th 2018, 2:50pm)

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:48pm

Hello players,

The official 'response' from our Product Manager is as follows:

"We won't just sweep it under the carpet....it is being processed now, I just had no appreciation of how long it would take me.

Yea the broken forms was (unfortunate), not much to do there apart from calc. current points values players entered and give all a 'little on top' for the missed games"

/Endquote

So, the rewards are still being tallied AND increased... It is just taking longer than was initially intended.
-Z

• Activate Facebook

5 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

PitasNub (26.07.2018), Unscathed (26.07.2018), Kaynie (26.07.2018), Miharu (26.07.2018), Walthamir (27.07.2018)

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:52pm

@dema
sorry but what? thanks for and update but the event was totally compromised. all participants should be receiving a flat rate e.g. 50 bags. also will these come as the footballs as the event already ended?

well thank you zidane for the update ^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unscathed" (Jul 26th 2018, 6:59pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:53pm

Thank you Zidane :)

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 10:30pm

Obviously hes overwhelm. 1 man doing everything. Thats what happen when u let ur ppl go

• Activate Facebook