You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ID.

Epic

• "ID." started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Saturday, July 7th 2018, 11:13pm

s13-15 left to rot?

So s13-15 are now down to just 2 semi active guilds, with no word on whether or not you are going to attempt to merge us again with anyone anytime soon(after the last awful attempt). Wondering if this is being addressed currently by staff or if we are just going to be left to rot?

Lolumug need not reply to this thanks :love:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Saturday, July 7th 2018, 11:17pm

As one great man once told me, NO

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Saturday, July 7th 2018, 11:23pm

merge s16 with 13-15 please :)

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Saturday, July 7th 2018, 11:38pm

Um, no. Not without adequate compensation. This is how newer servers die.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 12:50am

-Focust

and what compensation would be adequate in your opinion? Older Servers have no advantage over S16.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2018

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 2:01am

#1. merge all the low activity servers together. this does not include 16. from what i see 16 is still active. 3 active guilds (supreme VA2 and Polish) constantly battling top spot. and a handful of others showing up for showdown.

#2 the only compensation anyone should be getting is picking which account they keep if they have accounts on both servers and maybe like 30 gold for what they lost too much and suddenly everyone with a second account gets a boost.

#3 stop making new servers untill you actually get a fking playerbase :L

Alternatively merge every server down to 1 or 2 servers. andl et people whine about wanting compensation even though they arin't entitled to any.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 2:53am

3 active guilds doesnt make a server active, its about arena and bosses etc too

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "GonnaMakeUQuit" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 3:09am

I say merge servers 1-17
provide compos to all servers 1-17
older servers would get fewer compo's then newer servers. Since newer servers don't have as much power as some of the older servers do.
Compo based on age of server should range from: Crystals, Silver, Gold, Rubies, Black opals, Black opal fragments, Fire Rubies, Fire opals.

Allow cross server with all of KAL.

This would increase over all server activity and area would be non-stop
We would be able to max out FZ server rewards
More boss runs would be available.
This would get more exciting GSD's

Just a suggestion.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 10:36am

I say merge servers 1-17
provide compos to all servers 1-17
older servers would get fewer compo's then newer servers. Since newer servers don't have as much power as some of the older servers do.
Compo based on age of server should range from: Crystals, Silver, Gold, Rubies, Black opals, Black opal fragments, Fire Rubies, Fire opals.

Allow cross server with all of KAL.

This would increase over all server activity and area would be non-stop
We would be able to max out FZ server rewards
More boss runs would be available.
This would get more exciting GSD's

Just a suggestion.

+1
Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

• "ID." started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 11:33am

Smartest thing they could do right now is just throw s16 in with us if they don't want 13 with the rest of s1 for whatever reason.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2018

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:29pm

3 majors guilds and a handful of smaller guilds is not 3.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:31pm

merge 16. it isnt really active but i agree with focust dont overkill the merge - s16 isnt doing so great (like most servers i presume)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, July 9th 2018, 1:37am

-Focust

and what compensation would be adequate in your opinion? Older Servers have no advantage over S16.

Disagree. If S13 has been active more than one year compared to S16, that is one more year of rewards, silver collection, reputation collection, etc., etc.,

As seen time and time again, older servers eat the newer ones when merged unless correct compensation is provided to the newer server. Thinking they are at the same level is ridiculous and anyone who thinks that must be pushing for an advantage.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:45am

-Focust

Disagree. If S13 has been active more than one year compared to S16, that is one more year of rewards, silver collection, reputation collection, etc., etc.,

As seen time and time again, older servers eat the newer ones when merged unless correct compensation is provided to the newer server. Thinking they are at the same level is ridiculous and anyone who thinks that must be pushing for an advantage.

-Focust

That might have been true in the past but its not true anymore.

The rewards gained in the year ahead were used on cards that are irrelevant by now. S16 got released shortly after awakens came out and was existing for all free black opals and fragment rewards, all awaken bonanzas and also s16 existed for all relevant recharges for the current meta. S16 is by now also like 3 years old? So reps and city are maxed out too. So what do u miss compared to older servers?

I would say s16 even has an advantage over old servers, less populated > easier local rewards.

If we would talk about s17 i would agree that they need comp. They got like 1 less free black opal. And due to age they lack reps and crystal for their city.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Monday, July 9th 2018, 3:26pm

also dont for get the benefit s16 stays so long as solo server
thats what every older server wanted to win post seasons and rankings

older server merges way faster so cant befenit this thing like s16.

like s14 or s15 merged way too fast with s13 but hey cna.t chance that
so be happy s16 stayed so long solo thats more benefit than any compensation
due time u can;t chance time we spend on the game. s1 oldest. but card they earn by playing all those years are all useless at this time.

this games works whats this year came out u can totally forget what u earn in the past years/

but minor compnesation to all thats whats done in past last few merges no advantage anymore of newer server

btw s15 ddint got any advantage of merge compared to s14 or s13. why should s16? and they got the biggest gap in history of profit without merge?

and yeah s13-s15 kinda dead even way more dead than s1-s4 before merge s5-s12

so +1 for merge.

s17 if they merge too can get some compensation i find fair. just my opinion not that going to happen.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:35pm

Quoted from "Focust"

Quoted from "Kaynie"

Quoted from "Focust"

Quoted from "Reclaim"

merge s16 with 13-15 please

-Focust

-Focust

The rewards gained in the year ahead were used on cards that are irrelevant by now. S16 got released shortly after awakens came out and was existing for all free black opals and fragment rewards, all awaken bonanzas and also s16 existed for all relevant recharges for the current meta. S16 is by now also like 3 years old? So reps and city are maxed out too. So what do u miss compared to older servers?

I would say s16 even has an advantage over old servers, less populated > easier local rewards.

If we would talk about s17 i would agree that they need comp. They got like 1 less free black opal. And due to age they lack reps and crystal for their city.

well... when s13 merged Guardians stomped many people in gsd and won it multiple times

but with you black opal point i do agree!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, July 9th 2018, 11:37pm

No matter how you look at it, older server have an advantage over younger servers...
Just the amount in silver is millions of difference. Battlement was max, you started with better cards so you could reach a higher tower level.
And there are many more advantages.

Sure there's bound to be a difference and ofcours not everything should be compensated (that would be insane), but still a compensation would be the right thing to do. But then again that is just my humble opinion ;)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 12:05am

-Focust

-Focust

I believe an informed opinion about what compensation should be offered to the newer servers when we merge is necessary.

I can't offer that informed opinion, as I don't know how long S13 was around prior to S16 starting, and what rewards they got during that time.

If Kayne is right, and awakened cards came out just after S16 started, then we are on an equal playing field there. But what about fire rubies, and other rewards such as cards and silver? An extra year worth of silver, ascension tower rewards, farming for GL equipment, PvP medals (which used to be double, mind you) is a definite advantage over anyone who started in S16.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 1:32am

The only variance i see with the newer and older server is red rubies some silver and godlike equips. Please note that battlement attack came out when s16 was out.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 12:21pm

Merge all servers i don't mind.... i almost quit playing, because of boredon and cheaters.

Only players that are still playing that fight in s-17 in pvp, or are cheaters or are whale cheaters (thats a "new" kind of players), and well some honest players still playing.

WhaleCheater - new kind of whales that use money to recharge others players accs to get extra recharge cards godlike, skiping all the process to make a godlike card "all the silver, sacrifice and money to get fire rubys on events. Then buy that card for 3k gold in AH knowing the exact time to bid last second. Its an awful strategy to get like 5-6 extra godlike cards each month...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jul 10th 2018, 6:53pm)

• Activate Facebook