You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rain

Common

• "rain" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:01pm

Petition for game to start making anti distraction saddles

vip 10 here i have spent thousands on this game and distractions cards are a real pest. so i would like to start this petition for the game to intruduce an anti distraction saddles thank.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:03pm

if your that much of a spender you have eleni or whatever she is called?

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:07pm

what should an anti distraction saddle look like? isnt an inspire saddle an anti distract saddle already?

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Reclaim (15.06.2018)

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:14pm

Thank you for saying this, it's the hot topic right now. Why should an innocent VIP10 be distracted by nonsense cards that ruin your chance of winning? It's disgusting.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 2:02am

Spent thousands here? :D

By all means, you should be allowed to create cards you wish to use. I tossed in 20 dolla for a wittle card which is causing most people to cry and start threads about nerfing. By most i mean the usual complainers from s17

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Monday, June 18th 2018, 11:07pm

im sorry but im pretty sure ive been playing longer than you 8o

it wasnt a stupid reply it was a genuine one, anyways 11th is getting nerfed soon so your crying will be over

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2018

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 11:58am

something is needed to be done with so many distraction cards, best option was pan if eleni wasnt in play but its gone right when it was needed the most lol

i think your idea is kinda good but a saddle probably wont happen unless they can make money from it, even if they can it needs a high appeal from our current one for it to generate any money.
the saddle type you ask for has no use when your not getting distracted, we need more its not enough to bother using or buying, adding anti inspi to it as well would improve its worth maybe.

other ideas more anit swift death cards or more eleni kinda type cards

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 3:50pm

"Man why are you so stupidly rude to people?"

actually having saddles with diferent abilities could be cool, I really don´t know how a anti distracting saddle would work, because you need to level up saddles, giving immunity to hero vs distraction its really op, and since saddle dont have cd/time to activate, or to place a card in the battlefield will even be more op, i belive if exist saddles like that in the game should be at least godlike ones. But who it works? Like kaynie say inspiring saddle work a bit like anti distraction saddle, i think what one can do its expande the actual abilities of saddles and not only the %. like for exemple:

Inspiring saddle Epic = -1cd to a random card
inspiring saddle Legend = -1cd to 2 random cards
inspiring saddle godlike = -1cd to 3 random cards each turn

Blazing saddle epic = 2 fire dmg to and enemy hero
Blazing saddle Legend = 3 fire dmg ""
Blazing saddle Godlike = 4 fire dmg ""

thats just one idea, for the cost of saddles, specially to get one decent godlike, abilities should be more powerful.

I think another idea with really powerful abilities should be applied to awakaned saddles :thumbup:
just like that, no % just gives the hero one permanent extra ability.

Like cannot be affected by distraction
hero can buy one extra card each turn
gives double lightning dmg to your creatures
gives double fire dmg to your creatures...
gives inspire 5 each turn to one random card.
distraction 2 each turn to enemy hero...

of course one awakened saddle would be really rare and difficult to get.

but after this post someone will say, some nasty comment about the whales(lmao).
but i will say that, saddles should be for everyone, same as fodder for horses and same as horses. Fodder should be available at least with rubies and not only gold, epic and rare horses should be sold for everyone and legendary ones only as rewards. but its just my opinion, nothing more.

best regards. ;)

more info about saddles: Saddles Galore!

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 19th 2018, 10:06pm)

• Activate Facebook

rain

Common

• "rain" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2017

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 1:03am

wales should be whales people who spend money and actually support game shouldnt have to worry about a cheap 20 dollar recharge card thats stops a power deck with expensive cards. thats why 11th should be banned completely.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Jun 23rd 2018, 12:12am)

• Activate Facebook