You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:01pm

Someone with sense please. A rare find on these forums lately so good luck finding that person.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 27th 2018

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:12pm

Someone with sense please. A rare find on these forums lately so good luck finding that person.
Correction: someone *else* with sense, since by myself and Jeff have somehow failed to convince both you and that other person. "A rare find"? Well, if a lot of people are going to have same mind as people like you, then of course it will be a "rare find". And "good luck finding that person"? LOL? I never stated that I would find another sensible person for you to argue with.

Anyway... good luck acquiring sense. I am already tired of this, ergo this is my last comment (as I need to steer clear from this thread) for this thread. Last thing I want is to have endless conversations with people thinking that this game is "pay to win" when it clearly is not, especially when there is proof that it is not.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:17pm

i think you have no sense

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:22pm

Really no need to argue. I agree with a lot of what Jeff says, you have yet to convince me of anything with your single digit post count and 'sense'. In your black and white argument you may be correct. The game is still free to play. However, most people who have played it soon realise that if you don't want to be a fairyman or a qilinlady that pay-to-compete, not even pay-to-win, is a logical next step if you are serious about this game. If you are claiming that the game is not 100% pay-to-win that is acceptable, but it is pay-to-compete and pay-to-win in many ways. The percentage is irrelevant like most of the posts on this forum.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Friday, June 29th 2018, 6:11am

Thomas- That's exactly what I've been warning about/what kaynie's been building up to.
ID- You're wrong/disagreeing with something that wasn't his point
Walth- I would literally get banned if I put into detail how stupid you are
Sartas- You're at such a beginner's perspective; he's talking about cards/strategies you might not even get to see
Bosha- s5 might have some lower vips beat the "super whales" sometimes
Everyone seems to think that winning ONE game means anything; It's about the post season, not some pathetic random daily match
Diet- Might be the only fairy guy you even see anymore on the older servers
minis- You seemed to have made a forum account just to say ignorant bs. You beat kaynie without paying, and you can speak again on here.
yourDAD- The whole debate of "100%" is 'who are you winning against', and why should a freeloader be able to win against anyone other than another freeloader?
Jeff- You're talking about a period of like, 16 months ago at this point.
KB-Tilted

Quit thinking so damn small; It's undeniable that paying gets people better cards; It does NOT make anyone actually good at the strategy part (cough soul cough peaslee)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2018

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:31pm

A beginners perspective is still a valuable one because you can still apply the same gist of it to higher ranked cards hence why i used examples that everyone is familiar with.

the same argument applies to any "rush" deck 11th existing is pretty much proof of that

AKA Enjoy not being able to do anything for the rest of the game because of those one unblockable low cooldown card THAT ACTIVELY STOPS YOU FROM STOPPING IT this is before it got nerfed obviously. Cards with Windwalk/high movement and low cooldown to rush damage is bad enough (read low level werewolf/pega decks the ai uses) but when you start getting things like card discard card stall and such....

and for the record I have 3-4 years experience with ROM as well. so get off my lawn link :l

Link seriously the fact that you essentially just insulted everyone providing a different perspective makes you look like the child here if you actually are correct why are you getting so upset?

PS: Nerf faries my guild is getting sick of my BS :l

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:02pm

He didn't insult me Soliel, I am tilted. The rest were responses, not insults. Truth hurts if you're a flimsy man who came here to namedrop ROM as often as possible. The only person interested in your insider knowledge and long-winded opinions of the game can be found on Discord and you found him. Nobody cares about your Fairy dilemma. Become VIP and you can have an opinion (that's what I got told when I first started playing here).

Neinometer

99.999%

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jun 29th 2018, 8:27pm) with the following reason: Reworded sentiments to be more politically correct in case I melt a snowflake.

• Activate Facebook