You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Crystal

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Reclaim" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 12:08am

Crystal

I know it has been asked about a lot but can we get something to do with crystal? It slowly builds up and just isnt useful.

So, what can be done you ask?

1) A potential way is to allow players to buy packs etc in the shop as well as items for a certain crystal price
2) A way to convert crystal into silver
3)An event that allows you to make crystal into gold etc every 1000 crystal is 1g

any other ideas list below!

Its just a game....
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 6:05am

I would prefer Crystal to become useful instead of exchanging it, an idea could be to remove Gold costs from creating runes without formular but double the crystal needed. That way players could create more high level runes, more often.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Reclaim (30.05.2018)

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 7:17am

BTW, there is a way how to convert crystals into silver -> through harbour (or how its called that thing where you end up when going offline)

• Activate Facebook

Zidane (30.05.2018)

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 12:15pm

Yes, thats what i do all the time, Crystal into Silver, generally you can get a good amount of silver, but double cristal for better runes would be useful to, after put all constructions at lvl20, crystal becomes almost usless in the game... should be more trade options in this game for crystals,
Saddly i think thats a job for the devs here. And you know what will be the answer for that..... :sleeping:

• Activate Facebook

Reclaim (30.05.2018)