You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 11:39pm

Ov korz. We should have a poll about everything, including who is allowed to post forum topics/replies. If you agree press 1 on your keyboard, if you disagree do whatever you want because I don't care.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 2:25am

no one from s17 should ever be allowed to post a post or create a thread on here ever again.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

KingBast (15.06.2018)

Paranoia

Common

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Friday, June 15th 2018, 7:36am

any date yet? :thumbsup:

suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9
  • Activate Facebook

• "RustyHose" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:10am

no one from s17 should ever be allowed to post a post or create a thread on here ever again.

Yeah,like anyone will listen to you mate. Thats not a way to seak for an attention. U use to be better at this. Expected more from u :thumbdown::love:
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

• "ID." started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 11:27am

Yeah up your game mate 8)

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:14pm

You've triggered ID and RustyHose. Fight the good fight mah dude.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook