You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Justice Maker" started this thread

Date of registration: May 20th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 1:48pm

Biding Problem for Auction House

Dear GM,

I encountered the same problem twice which is unable to bid the card even though I have sufficient gold to bid and the card is not be sold yet. When the card is still available in the Auction House, I can't bid the card although I have enough gold to bid it. The system displayed a message which is card cannot be found but the card is still on the auction list. I hope this problem can be solved as fast as possible.

Regards,
Justice Maker

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:29pm

its not a bug it ends few mins early to prevent last second sniping

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:34pm

its not a bug it ends few mins early to prevent last second sniping

wrong. The Auction doesn't end early. They run exactly 8/24/48h, they just stay longer in AH, but you can't bid anymore. It doesn't prevent last second sniping, it just allows you to see who sniped the card, so you can insult them. :)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:36pm

well then there is a bug as a card i was going for ended at 21:34 and it sent that message at 21:28 (this happen a few weeks back)

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook