You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 3:15pm

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

Well i realise that enlightenment 4 its totally bugged, that ability not work at all, she draws an extra card only when she acts, not even draws a card at start of turn and not draws an extra card when the players draws a card. so its totally nerfed or bugged.

its supposed that you can draw an extra card every time a player draws a card, for example kimono masani and sir crumbslot says that the player draws one extra card when summoned, so with soothsayer in the battlefield we should be able to draw 2 cards instead of 1, with the hermit awakaned, everytime a put a creature in the battlefield i have 100% to draw an extra card with soothsayer i should be able to draw 2 cards everytime i put a creature instead of 1.... nothing of that are working. the only thing that soothsayer did its draws one extra card when she acts. a none of what its supposed to do.

so i hope you can fix this bug soon, because if that card deserves a fire ruby its just because of that ability. wich off course its bugged....

SO FIX this please. :cursing:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (May 19th 2018, 4:57pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 4:54pm

First off....she is not "buying" cards.

Neither does Kimono Sakibomb or Mr.Cookie. They are not kal addicts buying cards.

You must be lost.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:21pm

There is a thread to report bugs on. Do you need me to link it? I dont wanna assume that 25% of the posts on it are from you.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:22pm

just to make a more obvious explain since that guy show me that there's people with some difficulties that need special help understand the things.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (May 19th 2018, 5:30pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:40pm

Its just translated wrongly. She draws 1 card when acting.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:41pm

just to make a more obvious explain since that guy show me that there's people with some difficulties that need special help understand the things.

From what I have seen in other versions of the game, its meant to just draw an extra card upon acting.

HOWEVER, that isn't what the card says in KaL. And I'm quite sure that many folks have recharged for it due to it saying it draws an extra card each time the hero draws a card.

If KaL fixes the wording, it should compensate those that recharged for it thinking it gave the ability as written.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:46pm

so basically another star ^^

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:49pm

I suppose for a minor recharge was to good she worked that way. But really Kal made a very very bad translation. Anyway this card needs to be fixed "the text" and yes a compo for that was really deserved. Still a good/useful card anyway. Tks for your help.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (May 19th 2018, 6:25pm)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 5:15pm

Hello KaL staff,

Can you please confirm that the card is not meant to work as written, and that it is only meant to draw a card each turn upon acting?

And, if so, will any compensation be offered to those who recharged for it thinking that it (falsely) did as written?

-Focust

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 9:38pm

gtfo with your compensation.

you recharged gold and got a card as prize.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:02am

gtfo with your compensation.

you recharged gold and got a card as prize.

:D

You sound very upset? Do you need hugs and kisses? :D:D:D

As reading comprehension may *not* be your strongest skill, I do note this question was asked of KaL staff, and not of some person of symbols

Does any KaL staff have something to say, or just silly person of symbols?

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:26am

He hasn't had any attention this weekend so finds a random thread to make stupid comments on to "attempt" to annoy someone. Happens weekly.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, May 28th 2018, 1:19am

Seems to me that you're the one leaving stupid comments lately. The card is a bonus for recharging, not the other way round. I got this card via recharging and will not be seeking compensation because of a translation error.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2017

Monday, May 28th 2018, 5:16am

Ya, so I also got her on the notion that she draws when I draw. Not, she draws, when I "draw 1 card on my draw phase each turn, and only on my draw phase."
Make it happen or make us proud, please.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, May 28th 2018, 5:43am

KingBast is technically right, that you recharge the Gold and the Card is just a bonus. Obviously ppl recharge for the card and not the gold, but legally a compensation would just be good will. What kind of compensation would you expect? I think a compensation is not needed, if they would offer a refund i am sure almost no one would accept it and most players who recharged her now, would have recharged her aswell, if she would have been translated correctly. Even in the way she works now, she is an absolute top tier card (draw, anti 11th hour), especially for a minor recharge.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 28th 2018, 5:45am

all you people do is whine and cry over the dumbest stuff.

No wonder new players will never come. They come on forums and see a buncha newbs complaining about everything.

Oh server down...we want comp! I recharged gold and got a card that was mistranslated...we want comp!

Grown ass people crying over pixels. Truly pathetic. If you can't trust cards doing what they supposed to do then dont recharge. There are a large amount of bugs on this game. So play it and deal with it or just leave. You won't be missed.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:37pm

No wonder new players will never come. They come on forums and see a buncha newbs complaining about everything.
Boy i play this game since the dark ages, whe you are playing bubble games, so next time you call newb, think twice. And next time i saw you complaining about anything i will put that in red negrito lines and font size 36.

The problem of people not joining its not for "Newbs" reclaiming its because of as==oles like you here trying to bullying and saying stupid things to "new" players. Take the good exemple of Kaynie and other older players that really help "new" players, and stop saying stupid things please, nobody cares about your comments.

I just changed the other format/version of this game for this format "KAL" so idk if the card its mistranslated or not, i just read what the card says "here" so its not a complain its a incorrect translation from one card ability. And yes still a great card, but for is description she was even greater. So nothing its crying or reclaiming, was just an observation about a mistranslated ability. I dont ask for refund or compo.... for god sake
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, May 28th 2018, 1:57pm

Wow a server 17 player thinks hes been playing this game for years now. :D

So if you experience a bug, post it in the BUG THREAD hurrrrrrr. We dont need a new thread every time one of you newbs has something to cry about.

Oh and look down in your posts....seems to me you wanted compo. Keep BSing though. :thumbup:

Seeing as Kal takes up your free time. Cards are srs business

• Activate Facebook

• "RustyHose" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Monday, May 28th 2018, 3:20pm

Why do ppl try and seak attention here? Maybe they arent loved enough at home :O

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, May 28th 2018, 3:30pm

Kal its not the only portal that have this game, boy.... and yes i play this game since they exist, and you? dont think so... since you need to use 11th to get wins... if you are a so experienced player why you use that cards? lack of brains to make other decks? hope some day servers will merged just to show you how to play this game...So don't come here thiking you are the most, i have another 2 level 80 accs vip 10 in the past, thats my 3rd lvl80 acc in this game... and i don't need to explain this to you...newb. And yes s-17 its the newest server here, dont mean that if someone plays in s-17 its a newb and lack of knowledge. And BTW its just a game, dont come here with your super hero complex, just because you play in older servers than other people, that doesnt mean you are better than others... so keep your sad comments for yourself if you dont have nothing useful to say. Generally frustrated people that dont have nothing to do in life, rely in this foruns to deploy is frustration in life. Its called inferiority complex. These kind of attitudes make you feel better right? bullying makes your feel better? Making a position that you are better than others makes you feel better? But thats only an ilusion.lol :thumbsup:

ps: and i know for the 10th time that exist one forum topic to put bugs, i just saw that its a 20 page forum topic, and make a new one.... just that.

• Activate Facebook