You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 5:55pm

Lols claiming you have 3x 80s :D:D

Really wish dema would merge us so maybe this dead game would look kinda alive. Keep up the virgin rage though, great lolz :thumbup:

Also, I am better than you. No illusion here ;) Way better shape mentally and physically than you'll ever be. The only illusion I see here is you think kal staff care about your crying threads.

Hmm i dont see them replying to your threads ;(;( Thx for the money though, Ill see dema in vegas here soon

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, May 28th 2018, 8:55pm

Again your attitude just show how better you are...i believe you tell that to your mirror every day. LMAO. Try to convince yourself of that. lol Your attitude just show one thing....you are a los%&.... frustrated in life, then come here trying to bully others. And everything you will say after that will be ignored, since you pity boy don't even deserve my attention.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (May 28th 2018, 9:38pm)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 28th 2018, 9:06pm

Lols its not bullying. Its every week you gotta cry about something on here.

Using forums for your personal blog to cry about Kal. Stay newb s17 ;(

Its more so sad your an adult and the amount of time you spend whining on these forums.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, May 28th 2018, 9:27pm

im not the one with 966 POSTs ..... hahahahahaha... get a life...go get some sun....

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 28th 2018, 9:42pm

Telling someone to get a life when every week you have to make 1-3 threads about crying/kal related.

;( 3x 80s? Vip10s? And im the one who needs some sun :D:D:D

Take a breather, don't want your blood pressure rising higher than it already is.

:cursing: Wah wah! Kal i recharge for gold and got mistranslated card. Gimme compo.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, May 28th 2018, 9:53pm

He hasn't had any attention this weekend so finds a random thread to make stupid comments on to "attempt" to annoy someone. Happens weekly.
yep that explains a lot. :love:8o he needs a massive ignore.

• Activate Facebook