You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "TheBarrister" is female
  • "TheBarrister" has been banned
  • "TheBarrister" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2018

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:01pm

Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it !

Hard to describe it, but 100% sure that it was never before here an issue. So you try whisper (private message) a player, you know he's online, but system says [System] Player [XYZ] is offline, you fix it with copy paste nick from ranking and then boom [whisper] to (XYZ): player magicaly is there.

It happens only sometimes, but happen so many times last days that it must be bug.

Also like people mentioned Alchemy Lab and Auction House are lagging more and more causing disconnections even I would say.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheBarrister" (May 11th 2018, 11:09pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 8:29am

This is no bug.

This is there way controlling the in game chat. Silence the chat....soon it be on the FORUMS

Say what you can now...but soon the options to make threads and leave replies will be disabled.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "TheBarrister" is female
  • "TheBarrister" has been banned
  • "TheBarrister" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2018

Monday, May 14th 2018, 5:39pm

Update it's all started after your last merge cluster 5 with cluster 1. Game keeps login you out from time to time too, I can't find any reason for this happenng, just call it a bug, I don't see any interest of game managment in all this, but think we all get used to it... Does anyone experiencing similar thing ? So lets say you just loged and soon after that games logs you out...

• Activate Facebook

JLaw

Epic

• "JLaw" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:44pm

Say what you can now...but soon the options to make threads and leave replies will be disabled.

I believe we have reasons to post threads as there are too many problems r currently happening in this game. If they dare to disable it, I would give a huge applause to them for attempting to lose their jobs and money. Why could I say this? Sooner or later, if it is not fixed, no one would be playing. So, please consider first, for moderators, to disable our complaints, when u guys have not looked to yourself what u have done. :)
:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:12am

+23 for this. Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it ! is the right thing to do to save the game.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook