You are not logged in.

[Criticism] Auction House Lag

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JLaw

Epic

• "JLaw" is male
  • "JLaw" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:53am

Auction House Lag

I don't know whether I am the only one who is experiencing but this problem has gotten much worse than before. The lag is getting worse and worse. Please fix this, I really cannot stand how lag is the Auction House. And also, not only the Auction House, there are too many bugs in this game, like some bug have been in the game for years... and have not been fixed yet... :cursing::thumbdown:

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 4:39pm

yeah i agree, it used to be but now it is ridiculous

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, May 11th 2018, 6:50pm

everyone have that problem, thats internal game problem, its a flash game, i suppose that the problem comes from the code/codification of the game, I have a super pc that runs actual games at max stats and more than 60fps, Kal its the only game i experience issues like that, so the problem its based on the code of the game and the flash, its not your computer problem... :thumbup:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2016

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 2:40pm

Coding sucks all over the place

My nineteenth forum post:

Complains about auction house come up from time to time. Kings and Legends slows down every computer for no compelling reason and the auction house got even worse since 2.0. For example here a forum post from the german forum:

http://forum.kingsandlegends.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=26805#post26805

We have every reason to complain more (about lags and other things), but I guess we have given up hope. All we are writing about today is "at least keep it together basically"
So sorry :(
It is the internet of things! Fool. (sagte der Stein)
  • Activate Facebook

JLaw

Epic

• "JLaw" is male
  • "JLaw" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:38pm

For Walthamir, that's why I'm trying to get them to fix this.

For illusion, yup I agree, when we have complaint many times, and they still have not fixed this, we got to have the right to "spam" and make them fix. And yes, this game is creepy, even the people who r working for this r not working anymore, i guess.

I believe that although it is a spam, they would realise themselves why people would spam!

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:52pm

Walthamir is correct with his statement about Flash, which has been deprecated since 2015 and has an official end-of-life by 2020. With no advances being made to the foundation this game runs upon then it's no surprise to find 'issues', and whilst these issues are not solely related to the game they are associated by use of Flash. Hopefully the developers will move to some kind of contained loader application before the 2020 deadline. Auction House/Guide lag has been reported a few times, but perhaps it's unavoidable in some cases due to the intensive loading that happens in these areas.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:11am

+23 for this. Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that Auction House Lag is the right thing to do to save the game.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook