You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "TheBarrister" is female
  • "TheBarrister" has been banned
  • "TheBarrister" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2018

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 1:10am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Yeah it just came out, but you have to act fast, cos your players base is in really bad shape and what developers do to your game is nothing good. Modesty at awaken will be super easy to kill for rangers (DeadlyBlow), developers are making God from this class, rangers already laugh hard from it, soon it will be only class left in your game, mages have already hard days to catch up and priests suck preety much along with warriors completly. As class balance here prolly won't change, you should ask and explain how bad it is for game to change 3cd Modesty to at least 5cd then it will be still a threat to rangers. Thank you for your attention, this is one time post, you do with it what you want...

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "TheBarrister" (May 16th 2018, 9:59pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 1:30am

if u worry that much about rangers then dont awaken your modesty? simple no ?

ps: they made mercy harder for ranger to kill :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magusrequip" (May 9th 2018, 1:36am)

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 3:23am

Yeah it just came out, but you have to act fast, cos your players base is in really bad shape and what developers do to your game is nothing good. Modesty at awaken will be super easy to kill for rangers (DeadlyBlow), developers are making God from this class, rangers already laugh hard from it, soon it will be only class left in your game, mages have already hard days to catch up and priests suck preety much along with warriors completly. As class balance here prolly won't change, you should ask and explain how bad it is for game to change 3cd Modesty to at least 5cd then it will be still a threat to rangers. Thank you for your attention, this is one time post, you do with it what you want...

really??
u should see more if u think priest is "suck pretty much"
lol
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 7:33pm

this game have just have one class... RANGER. if you have problems ranger have solution for all problems. If you need a washing machine, RANGERS will deliver it in your house in 24 hours, if we going to fight a war, rangers will solve all the problems and save everyone in the process, if you have a cat on top of a tree, RANGERS will save the cat...no mather what you do RANGERS have all... you can have a super mega powerful card, rangers can deal with it... EVEN CHUCK NORRIS WAS A RANGER.... LMAO 8o8o:D8|

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 9:09pm

:DD

better than crying for 11th: :DDDDD

on server 17 is a Modesty paid card :: D it is fair?

coz people are normal and do not buy 1 card for 200 euros ?(?(

200 euro is the month of my rent: D

this game is no longer about how you can tactic, but how much you put real money in there .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and I want to vomit :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 8:48am

Modesty may of been a 8000g recharge ages ago, but if you were like VIP5? or something, when we had Vice packs, you could of used rubies to pack Mod which a lot of players did do.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 6:21pm

always something to cry about lol

• Activate Facebook

• "Syintia" is female

Date of registration: Jul 12th 2017

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 9:20pm

such as Clint Barton(Hawkeye) and his son. RANGER class.

Heroes in Avengers. LOL

Syintia has attached the following images:
  • download.jpg
  • download (1).jpg
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, May 11th 2018, 12:03pm

What this game needs its a revision, specially to classes. They should put all skills and all cards on the table, and examine and change if a class can deal with some cards on the battlefield or not, all classes should be able from one way or another to deal with the supposed broken cards, because what makes a card broken, its the lack of ways to deal with it.

For exemple, how can a priest or a warrior deal with one 11th? of course a ranger have ways to deal with that, and lucky a mage have to, unless this 2 classes the only way its with rebound or rune, external ways to deal that dont require skills, wich its totally unbalanced.

Another exemple, why its so easy now for rangers to deal with a supposed mega stronger card like modesty, Awakaned Version should make him more stronger not more weaker. And yes its more stronger vs priest or warrior or mage, but why its so easy for a ranger to deal with a card that its trully a problem and a challenge for other classes to deal. Things like that make me laugh, and i belive that developers saw and know that its easy for rangers to deal with a modesty, so Whats the point? they want people to play 1 class in the game? i really refuse to play a ranger just because of that, i hate broken stuff in the games, broken cards and totally unbalanced stuff, and rangers are far far far far away the most unbalanced broken stuff in this game, far more than modesty, mercy, 11th and the other cards everyone know...

So reality, if you want to get wins just play ranger, no mather if you spend 2000000 usd or 200, if you play ranger you always have a chance to win. you also have skills to steal that whale cards from whales and laught in is faces... so.... Whats the point dear devs in making a so broken class??? i suppose i will never know whats going on in her minds.... :whistling: :wacko: :panda: :panda:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (May 11th 2018, 12:09pm)

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, May 11th 2018, 2:18pm

Not often I agree with Wally, but he's nailed it here.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Friday, May 11th 2018, 3:35pm

For me i am happy, that mod is 3 cd (4 will be better) so ppl need think if they want awaken him and be op to other classes or if they face up ranger and their modesty can be one shoted. Maybe finaly we get on server 17 some good ranger which will win post 1v1 :).

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:48pm

better than crying for 11th: :DDDDD

on server 17 is a Modesty paid card :: D it is fair?

coz people are normal and do not buy 1 card for 200 euros ?(?(

200 euro is the month of my rent: D

this game is no longer about how you can tactic, but how much you put real money in there .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and I want to vomit :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

This game has always been about how much money you want to spend in order to get some wins. Otherwise enjoy saving up months of gold and wait for it in show up in the AH.
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 10:29am

No need for nerf. Just add nimble.

• Activate Facebook

• "TheBarrister" is female
  • "TheBarrister" has been banned
  • "TheBarrister" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:58pm

No need for nerf. Just add nimble.
Or like this wise person said, add nimble. Please look into it KaL game team. Save your game till it's not too late, with awaken 3cd Modesty everyone will be forced to go ranger, if you add nimble to him, he will be still a threat to all classes. Now he's pretty easy removable at awaken for only rangers, for other classes it's now way way way harder to get rid of him. Think about it and try speak to devs about it.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:41pm

Ranger never had trouble with mod. Disinfo was always an answer. Disinfo= db. No difference

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 9:25pm

if you want nimble so bad, find cards that bless it to other creatures e.g. ranger tower

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:07am

+23 for this. Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him is the right thing to do to save the game.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:39am

Hello Heroes. The requested community poll for this discussion has been created here.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:32pm

How someone can vote to give modesty nimble? Modesty already was killing this game for years. Only whales whiche dont know how to play and want only pure pay to win can vote this way. Do it and u kill game entirely.... Keep awa with cd so ranger can kill him (i am playing priest) So everyone need decide if he want awaken him, or remove awakened modesty from game.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:29pm

Amen Mikes :D

• Activate Facebook