You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KingBast" started this thread

Friday, May 4th 2018, 3:57pm

If someone camps arena, stop giving them points

For some players the arena is not a place to battle others, it's just a method to get points/prizes. You will see these players camped in arena for hours collecting score. This would be fine if it didn't take another whale to match them before the opportunity to match someone on your level (not that pvp really accounts for levels very well) arises. I suggest that there should be a max amount of points that can be obtained in a day, so that these people have to opportunity to get lives and feed their kids/walk their dogs/clean their homes/have a shower.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 1st 2018

Friday, May 4th 2018, 5:39pm

i agree with u

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, May 4th 2018, 6:50pm

and a wank, i need time for that!

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 4th 2018, 6:56pm

Surely with all the League tickets/Gold they have they could never be bored, just boring everyone else with their superior decks and stupid rainbow backgrounds. And massive glittery horses. And saying gg on turn 1.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, May 4th 2018, 7:13pm

hey man, raibow backgrounds are cool... :thumbsup: they should also have colorful unicorns and stars in the background. LMAO.

But now for real, i totally agree with you with these people camping in arena, really bad...

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (May 4th 2018, 7:39pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Namawen (04.05.2018)

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Friday, May 4th 2018, 7:24pm

rAINBOW BACKGROUNDS... IVE GOT A FEW BUT THERE PRETTY MUCH FOR GAYS, RIGHT? I`ve nothing against the lgtbpg community, i`m just now flying the same flag as all you raging rainbow background snorkle swallers

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:00pm

Well the merge did what it was supposed to, made it more active so whales can collect their points easier. Which is probably the main reason they were pushing for it so hard.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:15pm

the merge sucked, w never got s16 and demas still owe me for a pan the big spoofer!

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:24pm

Rangers still rangering despite Pan, his removal hasn't really made that much difference. Unless of course you take into account the Chinese skills that a certain someone was banging on about for about a month. Then it all makes sense, kinda. I've thought about this some more, and any whale who camps arena should have their score reset to 100 and lose their Supremacy rights.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

CyCoe

Common

Date of registration: Apr 7th 2018

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:14pm

If you realy want them to disapear from the arena, then you have to decrease their scores, when they do more then e.g. 15 PvPs in each categorie (1vs1 and 2vs2).
Only if they are loosing points, they will rethink their behaviour.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:25pm

That's a good point, but it requires spending money and also...

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:57pm

the easiest way to fix this would be to make change the way the arena works!
what needs to happen is to have the point divides be the limiters!
for instance anyone with a point score in 1v1 of 800-899 can only be matched with someone else within this bracket!
someone with a score between 900 - 999 can only match someone within this bracket!
once you break the 1000 point barrier you can match with anyone above that level!
this would stop whales sniping on the lower level players like they do and bring a little competition back into the arena
make it more fun!
while you have whales with 1200 points matching with none whales with 900 points that is not fun and just pointless the
none whale even bothering to try to fight back!
it's probably only something the chinese devs can do though so would never get done unfortunately!

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, May 4th 2018, 11:03pm

Don't think we have the player base for anything like that unfortunately. I'm hoping Vampirella can get us a load more people into the game! :love:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, May 4th 2018, 11:07pm

Yes the matching certainly needs fixing and that would be a good way to do it. I would hope they would fix it upon request from Gamigo as it seems quite a trivial change to make, so I wonder if it's ever been requested. I mean, they reset PvP points to 200. another trivial change that did happen. Vampirella will surely deliver the payload with Cousin Cletus and Aunt Flo.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 6:22am

All they have to do is match pvp based on vip and its all fixed just like that. Obviously give or take 2 vip so for example
vip 10 can match with 8-10
vip 4 can match 2-6
0 vip can match 0-2

let the whales battle it out and the non whales battle it out

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 9:36am

No, they need to abide by the whales and release more and more badness. but also gertting me my pan @demandrend. You only paid me for 2 and you know i did 3.... you wee brummy yam devourer

• Activate Facebook