You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" started this thread

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:06pm

Still seeing Pan in AH

Well well well. it seems a few have been missed huh?

dema! Your extraction team sucks >:(

301 Moved Permanently

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:16pm

if mine was missed in extraction i would be using it lol

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:16pm

It was most likely in the mail when the auction ended during the removal process

• Activate Facebook

• "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" started this thread

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:19pm

what?

He hid it in the mail until the extraction was over and then decided to sell it for 200? ?(?(

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "whiteghost" is male

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:58pm

PAN

Its been 25 days since the removal of pan I removed mine on the 23rd 1 day prior to the dead line. I still have not received my compensation for it on server 13 and on server 14. So I just wanted to say Thank You Gamingo (KL) for screwing me a second time their won't be a 3rd time. Oh don't worry about it now, I will be quitting this game do to lack of integrity, honesty. I will also post this in FB to give as much negative feed back for you just to return the favor.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:46pm

Its been 25 days since the removal of pan I removed mine on the 23rd 1 day prior to the dead line. I still have not received my compensation for it on server 13 and on server 14. So I just wanted to say Thank You Gamingo (KL) for screwing me a second time their won't be a 3rd time. Oh don't worry about it now, I will be quitting this game do to lack of integrity, honesty. I will also post this in FB to give as much negative feed back for you just to return the favor.
MY comp was messed up too. I mailed Dema and the magic happened. Maybe try to solve the problem...
  • Activate Facebook