You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Events

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Reclaim" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 8:48pm

Events

i know some months are better than others for in game events, but i dont think this should be the case.

this month has had a few good events here and there, but overall is a bit meh. I think that events like log in rewards should be more frequent.

What i propose is:
Month 1: 7 day log in. a decent legendary card, a bit of gold, a couple fire opals some fodder and a horse and maybe a card box or something like that (like legend chest)
Month 2: 7 day log in. a decent legendary card, a bit of silver, some fire opals, legendary boxes
month 3: 31 day log in. fire opals, gold, silver, fire ruby, black opal frags, few crappy legends (for sacrifice etc) mount and a decent card

and just let the cycle continue (ofc day 31 may be asking too much)

if there are any other events you want to see more frequently etc, suggest them below

Its just a game....
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 6:39am

The problem is the events and game are outdated bro. There are no good events apart from when they release a decent free card or has you mentioned the 7 day login or 30 day login because those are the only times when you can get something decent in the way of gems,opals and cards.
Dungeons are pretty much useless and only really get done to complete daily quest although even the daily and weekly rewards for completing all quests are random and most of the rewards are useless.
I have recently reached lv80 on server 17 and im a low vip less than vip5 so there isn't any reason for me to do dungeons unless i need them for event card and i also have all my city hall maxed ect so god knows how boring it must be for anyone below server 17.
I still play mainly for the people in my guild and for the pvp gsd reason because those are enjoyable even if gsd is the same whales winning each week at least non whales have interesting matches vs each other.
The rewards for gsd and pvp post season ect are so bad you are not encouraged to try to win just taking part is ok and the devs rely on ego to keep people playing by pitting whales vs whales because most folk will dodge whales in pvp if they can.
The game is so unbalanced between whales and non or low cashers and each month they release 3-4 op cards for cashers making it worse every month.
Luckily on server 17 some whales just cant use all the cards they have and sometimes sell some of the unused op cards to the rest of us giving us just enough ok cards to make it seem like we have a chance. Most of us will last the first 5-6 turns in gsd and then the 4 whales summon and spoil it.

• Activate Facebook

Goatly

Common

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2018

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 10:54am

The problem is the events and game are outdated bro. There are no good events apart from when they release a decent free card or has you mentioned the 7 day login or 30 day login because those are the only times when you can get something decent in the way of gems,opals and cards.

Quoted

Dungeons are pretty much useless and only really get done to complete daily quest although even the daily and weekly rewards for completing all quests are random and most of the rewards are useless.

Quoted

The rewards for gsd and pvp post season ect are so bad you are not encouraged to try to win just taking part is ok and the devs rely on ego to keep people playing by pitting whales vs whales because most folk will dodge whales in pvp if they can.

Quoted

The game is so unbalanced between whales and non or low cashers and each month they release 3-4 op cards for cashers making it worse every month.
Luckily on server 17 some whales just cant use all the cards they have and sometimes sell some of the unused op cards to the rest of us giving us just enough ok cards to make it seem like we have a chance. Most of us will last the first 5-6 turns in gsd and then the 4 whales summon and spoil it.

Least I can enjoy watching good gsd matches almost every week.
This game just gets more and more new cards and nothing more. Communication and our game improvement ideas goes in thin air and not much balancing is happening (except removing the pan which we don't have in S17).
Just have to accept this and keep moving on.
  • Activate Facebook