You are not logged in.

[Criticism] Auction House Sniping

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KingBast" started this thread

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 10:24am

Auction House Sniping

I think it's outrageous that players can snipe Auction House cards when they hit 0 hour if they've been taking note of approximately when the card will end. I suggest hiding the time when cards finish and showing the wrong cards to players who abuse the Auction House so they never know what they're bidding on. Everyone I've spoken to about this thinks the same.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 11:36am

Well I get where you're coming from, it's mostly used by whales. However, I know really low VIPs/NonVIPS who do this and without being able to snipe cards, they wouldn't be able to get them because they cannot afford them at high prices.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 11:45am

I remember wanting a Blessed Whelp so badly that I bid 50 gold, but someone stole it for 55 gold right as it ended. That's stealing!!!!

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:19pm

Wee, for me the silliest question ever, that's how auction house works. You compete you get it. Me too, I compete for a 3000g card and finally got it later on for 2300g. Good luck on your next bid

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:23pm

get better kb and reverse snipe by licking a pole so the cards cant go anywhere

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:32pm

If I meet the asking price the card should be mine, this isn't ebay. I don't care about anything anymore since I cannot have my Blessed Whelp. Alsoo there no such thing as 0 hours left, that is ridiculous nonsense that is only helping to dumb us all down for the slave camps of the NWO so they get an extra hours work out of us when there's suddenly 25 hours in a day. Auction House should be first come first served. You snooze you lose.

Neinometer

99.999%

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Apr 26th 2018, 12:41pm)

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 1:00pm

That sounds like a good idea, or you can only sell cards to yer mates like "this cards fer axey you covetus wee thieving gyrpsy" anyways i dont care cos ive just opened a pack of paprika crips which are not as bad as they sound! Free the opressed sexy polish chicks and admit you all did wrong to them and ill forgive you kal.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 11:24pm

good option would be like real auction

if someone bid on a card timer extend for 30 sec.

so if bidding war is on the highest bid wil get and nnot sniped on the exact last second

so u have a time to bid right away but if u took longer than 30 sec its your own fold if soemone else get it

this only extend as extra time after 8 hours and so on

also its hard to count than also how many bids has been done and how many extend time
and fair to all

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, April 27th 2018, 6:00am

i think AH should ended 1hr after the last bid,so no one will snipe and the one that got the card pay the card she/he think its worth

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Friday, April 27th 2018, 9:10am

im going to agree here.

im constantly having cards sniped in auction house and its just damn right annoying when they dont end when they should.

i am up for once you bid it is yours, but then cheaters can just pay a cheap price to get a card they want etc

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, April 27th 2018, 10:14am

The cards do end when they should, it's just they remain in the AH for roughly 10 minutes after they have ended, in this 10 minute period no one else can bid.

Even if they were able to add these features you're referring to, doesn't mean it would make it better? It'll just make it better for high VIPs. Sniping makes it easier for lower VIPs to get cards that they normally wouldn't be able to, at a cheaper price, since it is also harder for them to get gold.

My only assumption is, if the card is meant for you, take down the time in which it was put into AH (to the very second) or if you was not alone, just keep a keen eye upon it to see when the hour goes down. Then just before it finishes bid a second or two behind it's over.

As much as I understand the reasoning for you wanting the ability for Auction House sniping to be removed, it will not be removed, and even if it was, most of the best cards would go to the whales who just drop a large amount of gold on the card.

You say make it like a real Auction House? if you use eBay or once did, you could also bid on items at one point i don't know if you still can, don't you think people snipe items there too so that they get them cheaper? It's not breaking no rules, it's just how it's set out.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook