You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" started this thread

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 9:00am

Ban the Arena or limit only max rank of Epic cards allowed in.

Yes. The only solution that really fixes all that goo goo gah gah wah wah herpy derpiness.

Without arena we can move onto doing bosses more often, league and event those daily events that get canceled 9.99/10 times every week O_O

Holy dog sheet, the best solution has been given. WOOOOOOOW

If you comment, limit your garbage that i wont read after the 5th or 6th word to nothing over 20 words. Seriously, this isnt an essay like some people make it out to be. Shut upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

thx :)
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 10:20am

+1 for this. Everybody knows the arena is broken and I think I speak for everyone when I demand that you fix this issue by banning the arena AT ONCE!

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 11:09am

Can we not ban horror for every reason, i heard shes chosen a new host and taken a new form

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:33am

Any news on this? I would also like to ban Horror and the arena exploits detailed here.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook