You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aniket181" is male
  • "Aniket181" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 3:44pm

32 Disconnects in 9 minutes

Hello,

Is there something wrong with the server? I keep getting disconnected every 20-25 seconds, and have been getting the "Connection with server lost, please log in again," message roughly 30 times in less than 10 minutes.

My internet is 12 MB/s, one of the fastest available. I can stream full HD without any buffering, so it is not my internet issue.

Anyone else getting disconnected every 30 seconds?

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Reclaim

Common

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 4:52pm

nope, you in a room with bad signal or anything? too many people using the internet slowing it down? storms / cloud making your internet cut out ever so often?

unless its server issue i cant help you - try restarting comp as well, might be laggy / overheated and unable to work well

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, April 16th 2018, 1:10am

My nub has been having this issue too on and off for a while we were doing Trojan the other day and during the boss it was constant dc's after every 20 seconds or, after we did 3 runs it seemed to go back to normal which was weird, so maybe it's something to do with kals end not sure

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
Player blacklight has enhanced Modesty to godlike! hold on what's that epic pan? hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
:P
  • Activate Facebook