You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:15am

Bast, legality doesn't ever enter into it. Last year when I didn't receive gold for a recharge I was told if I reversed the credit card charge (for one bad recharge one time) my character would be permanently shut down. After how many years (guess I don't rate as VIP-enough).Wish I was joking. So, ya, legality doesn't enter into the conversation.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:43am

I commend the KaL team's effort in this decision! This is an excellent step in the right direction of game balancing.

@magusrequip: The problem with pan was never the fact that he was used for certain areas of the game over others, bosses are so easy and repetitive that as long as you have a decent deck and non-afk people, you'll be fine. Pan won't improve your runs substantially. Here was the main problem: This 1 CD card is "The great enabler" because he can fit into any deck, was easily accessible, and his ability made many normally impossible combos a reality. By banning pan, what you have essentially done is close a giant loophole to certain combos and decks that many have deemed troublesome, in effect this also weakens 11th indirectly.

Those that use him heavily know that once he's gone, their one-trick pony decks and bread/butter combos are gone as well. It doesn't surprise me that there will be some that will oppose. But me on the flip side, there are some like myself that have integrated pan in our decks but welcome the change. I see more benefit of this card's removal than drawbacks, besides it will be a refreshing change of pace in pvp again.

did not get my point at all hes banned from pvp not entire game and to mention something that was said if he comes back they will not return the cards removed at all whether comped or not comped i do not disagree with the banning of him in pvp but them removing all copies from the game just so they can bring him back later and only comping for 3 if ppl had say 7 or 8 they are literally robbing us of cards which is horse shi t

ps: i beg to differ on the help substantially especially in speed runs of forest and desert but hey most ppl just bring a pvp deck to bosses instead of bringing an optimal one so i doubt they would get it anyway
  • Activate Facebook

Damo

Common

• "Damo" is male

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2016

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 3:18am

rangers with 2 awakened nids and 2 awakened disturbances wont miss him to much plus kimono masami and ser crumbsalot to help them along.
But i wouldnt worry theyll bring him back but as a recharge just to screw low vip and vip0 over a little bit more. ;)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 4:05am

IF U BAN PAN BAN 11TH too !!! if not lot of players will rage quit... ;( AND WHERE IS THE REST of people who quit the game after quillins came ?( ? need ban quillins too still too! unbalance card for right players... and i agree should be 3k gold for reward, or change the AH starting bids thats the good upgrade and homework for u GM! nobody gonna buy awaken card for 10k gold or godlike card 3k if we understand how expensive this game is for top players...

BAN PAN, BAN 11th , UPGRADE Action HOUSE ! do the job! why we ask 3 years same old story , but u think u can change the game... X(

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 4:14am

rangers with 2 awakened nids and 2 awakened disturbances wont miss him to much plus kimono masami and ser crumbsalot to help them along.
But i wouldnt worry theyll bring him back but as a recharge just to screw low vip and vip0 over a little bit more.

If this happens :P:P
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love: Wyglądasz wsapniale you're the best :3

Ya, I'm talking about that do or die, ya I'm talking about that suicide.

#NoFilter 301 Moved Permanently All you can do is hate and hide behind a keyboard so much for adulthood hehe.

The future is NOW!

You cannot decide the consequences but you can decide on the choices or actions you take.

This is your boy Rebirthed.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 6:28am

Well, I guess some people will always complain, no matter what Gamigo does, it will always be wrong for them.

I would like to say thank you to you and the Mods Demadrend. You proved that you are aware of the issues the Game has and try to revoke the huge imbalance in the game. Bringing Vice and Virtue Packs for Rubies was a huge first step, top tier vice and virtues are extremly common now even among the lower VIPs, maybe soonish u could remove the VIP requirement from them completly so even VIP0-4 can enjoy opening them. But even now they benefit already a little bit from the sheer amount of virtues being opened and the resulting availability and price drop in the auction house.
The removal of pan is the next big step you do to balance the game. Its interessting so many ppl complained about rangers but now complain about the removal of pan. This change will hit ranger the hardest and encourage the class varity again. People who think that using 2 nids is the same as 1 pan, let me assure u, its not. I play nids since they came out and i played plenty games as ranger. The reason that pan was considered overpowered is the possibility to loop Swift Deaths to remove a whole hand in 1 turn/to loop Bulks to remove a whole field in 1 turn(you can even choose in which order ur opponent will redraw his cards, if his hand is full). Both tactics will be way harder to setup with nids. You will need a minimum of 4 instead of 3 cards for the combos and you also can't have any other cards in hand with an CD over 0. Surely it will still happen sometimes, but the frequency will be lowered drastically. Also setting up everyones favourite 11th in combination with judgement or rhialla will be harder/take longer and decrease the strategies power quite a bit. Overall removing pan will encourage varity. Even if everyone starts running 3 or more nids now, the change will strengthen other classes quite a bit, the mage specialicst tower and inspire will benefit from those changes. Warrior might benefit from an overall slower playstyle too, since its biggest issue were the lack of decent 1 cd skills.

KaL is changing into a good direction in my opinion, I am sure Dema and his team are aware of other issues like 11th hour already. The issue might solve itself with the removal of pan tho, as it might encourage the players to play different strategies. And if 11th hour will stay a problem, then i am sure they will intervene at some point too and either remove or alter her.

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Mister_X (12.04.2018), Reclaim (12.04.2018)

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 6:55am

Translation: I want the new skills from China and I cannot have them whilst Pan is still around hence this paragraph of meaningless drivel about how good it will be for the game when I specifically mean me. Me me me. I run this s*** via Whatsapp!

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Kaynie (12.04.2018)

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 7:53am

Translation: I want the new skills from China and I cannot have them whilst Pan is still around hence this paragraph of meaningless drivel about how good it will be for the game when I specifically mean me. Me me me. I run this s*** via Whatsapp!

wait what?
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 10:55am

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Goatly

Common

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2018

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 12:05pm

IF U BAN PAN BAN 11TH too !!! if not lot of players will rage quit... ;( AND WHERE IS THE REST of people who quit the game after quillins came ?( ? need ban quillins too still too! unbalance card for right players...

Quilins just need a nerf that they WOULDN'T let crit when using skills. That would balance them enough that rounds won't end in one turn.

Would like to have thatb 11th in ban list too, annoying card it is. 8)

EDIT: We need a ban list that would include cards that won't be used in PVP.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 3:15pm

Would it be possible for us to now get the ''OP'' PvP skills since we couldn't have them due to Pan? Or are they still a no go for us?

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 4:08pm

U talk about killing the game. For that reason. I am a big whale if u take pan out u r killing the game r u people that st***d. U take any chance of the low vips and nonvip of winning away. That's mean a lot more people quiting. U people should of took a poll on here. U did not talk to the main population. Just because u talk to 2 or 3 whale which everyone probably knows which one cause there on here kissing your a***s for the decision. I will not get rid of my pans and if u take my cards I paid for that is stealing. I will be done and a ton more will be to u just wait and see.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 4:29pm

U talk about killing the game. For that reason. I am a big whale if u take pan out u r killing the game r u people that st***d. U take any chance of the low vips and nonvip of winning away. That's mean a lot more people quiting. U people should of took a poll on here. U did not talk to the main population. Just because u talk to 2 or 3 whale which everyone probably knows which one cause there on here kissing your a***s for the decision. I will not get rid of my pans and if u take my cards I paid for that is stealing. I will be done and a ton more will be to u just wait and see.

dude, shut up...... empty threads etc aint gonna change their minds, the game is moving forwards (for once :D) either you move with it, or it will move without you
Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 4:57pm

Dawnism. Survival of the fittest. Only the strong will survive :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2016

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 7:51pm

PitasNub is love. PitasNub is life.

Send nudz daily! :love: 301 Moved Permanently

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 8:46pm

omg kaynie

OMG Kaynie that was so sugar sweet and kissy and brown all at same time it almost made me hurl my lunch.
KAYNIE'StheLEGEND will live on, we plebes and the MOds will just bask in the reflection of your god sun.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 9:01pm

Dawnism. Survival of the fittest. Only the strong will survive :thumbup:
Make then merge for more competive players to be more ineterested to play? I know in Rise of Mythos they change game more active.
Merged last for 4 servers, and after came even more new players cus they saw here never endless pvp to do by makining Guild wars For actual guild wars more then 32 Guilds competative and more fun. Imagine that !

But in another point for players who started from 1 st day when server came its easy to stay top1 isnt it Dragon ? How long did u win everything everywhere in Judgement server :D What i want say is, if the new player come and see like 10 80lvl players and he ask in world chat how long is this server and someone answer like 3 or more years its like fckd up for them to be competative. we all wanna be in winner team dont we ?
  • Activate Facebook

OLAN

Common

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 9:49pm

Pan gonna be removed from trojan war also?

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 11:54pm

well if you mean the packs has not been in them for a while if u mean boss highly doubt it since they keep complaining about how hard it is to edit the game

ps: so we can enhance and then extract pans? (confirming cause u lot like to change things midway through doing something)

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Friday, April 13th 2018, 12:03am

dema confirmed it yes

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook