You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 7:56pm

remove pan and 11th and this game will get again on a good track. These 2 are certain the more broken cards of this game...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:02pm

What's wrong with trueshot darthen?

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:14pm

i dont get why we have to remove an entire card for one aspect of the game if its banned in a certain area of the game then it should only have to be prevented from being used in that area. I do not disagree with the banning of the card in pvp but removal from game just because of it seems stupid some ppl (like myself) only use it in bosses etc. i dont mind being more creative and the comp is more then fair. i guess just food for thought why remove the card from entire game if it only needs to be prevented in one area. already know the game can stop certain cards from being displayed in certain areas or game or prevented from being used in some way (ex. hybrids and enhancing) why can pan not have something similar done for those who want to keep the card for other areas of game. again no complaint just a curiosity or thought of alternative means

ps: and then after the date indicated if someone is caught with it in pvp then it is removed with no comp for them

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magusrequip" (Apr 11th 2018, 8:21pm)

• Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:23pm

If u remove pan more people will quit cause that what makes them competitive. U will not get my pans for no less than what I got in them u people r always trying to rip people off. Do not bam pan cause I already know of 7 people said they r quiting if u do. I went to know how this was done I never seen any questions on here asking the community about removing pan.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:40pm

Just replace pan with nid. Meta tends to change. Banning pan is great for the game. Players will have different deck now.

• Activate Facebook

false

Good

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:52pm

No they went my pans then they will give me 1 awaken nib per a pan. I don't have any. That will put me at a disadvantage cause all the gm' s friends got warned about it and they ran off and made awaken nib's probably the reason I seen so many made in the last couple of weeks. That is cheating. U went my pans that's what it's going to take to get them nothing less. I didn't buy them for u to just take them back.

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:54pm

I commend the KaL team's effort in this decision! This is an excellent step in the right direction of game balancing.

@magusrequip: The problem with pan was never the fact that he was used for certain areas of the game over others, bosses are so easy and repetitive that as long as you have a decent deck and non-afk people, you'll be fine. Pan won't improve your runs substantially. Here was the main problem: This 1 CD card is "The great enabler" because he can fit into any deck, was easily accessible, and his ability made many normally impossible combos a reality. By banning pan, what you have essentially done is close a giant loophole to certain combos and decks that many have deemed troublesome, in effect this also weakens 11th indirectly.

Those that use him heavily know that once he's gone, their one-trick pony decks and bread/butter combos are gone as well. It doesn't surprise me that there will be some that will oppose. But me on the flip side, there are some like myself that have integrated pan in our decks but welcome the change. I see more benefit of this card's removal than drawbacks, besides it will be a refreshing change of pace in pvp again.

• Activate Facebook

• "RustyHose" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:33pm

Wait just a sec. One awekend nid per pan?
Peaslee,what are u on dude?
U got 2 rubys today. Use them. U are a super whale. Probably have silver and frags to get them awekend. Stop using drugs and pull yourself together mate :love:

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:38pm

Yall dont need pan. What u need is a nap.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:50pm

Folks don't realize the different balance of low cd attack skills of the different classes or the incredible block rates , my GL short cd skills practically useless for anything BUT activiating Pan since they won't dent Mod except 1 out of 99 times or certain Server's cards.

Pretty much the folks arguing for banning it are predictable as well as those against, but for Demandred to say there was community involvement in the decision is misleading as this was discussed quite a long while ago amongst just the Mods and a few players and there was no outreach for greater community commentary.

• Activate Facebook

false

Good

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 10:15pm

U remove pan on the 24 I'm done and so is most of my guild we r tired of a select few players getting to make the decisions around here.

• Activate Facebook

Groll

Common

• "Groll" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 10:53pm

hi

Very good move Dema.. Now 11th and game start be funny again.. Nobody play game to be bored in PvP only.. Why i worked here 5 years on power deck???? Finally im in Pvp as spectator.. THX Dema

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 11:05pm

take the compensation for extracting or dont, plenty of other cards that can replace it - just chill its an online game

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 11:26pm

U remove pan on the 24 I'm done and so is most of my guild we r tired of a select few players getting to make the decisions around here.

Sell me your 11th/humans
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 11:48pm

I'm not extracting my Pan and if you steal it that probably makes you a criminal under UK law and I will get more out of you than fake gold once you're charged with war crimes at The Hague whilst we're still reluctantly a part of the EU. Your move Germany...

Also, this news hurts my feelings which is illegal in 2018. Compensation?

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:15am

1) Is there any plans to try get the skills that were classed as too "OP" with pan.
2) I think the removal of pan is a good thing it will bring more balance to the PVP.
3) The comp is nice thank you.
4) Too the people who are crying about pan being removed just make awaken Redstone Nidz magical surge 2 4/5 stats 2 of them and it's pretty much like using a pan :D

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male
  • "Cyber662" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:19am

Many officials have appeared and my question is still not answered, maybe some of u can answer?
But why just the officials ignore my main questions?
please answer this

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:23am

1 - no
2 - yes

• Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male
  • "Cyber662" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:36am

then its much worthier to enh it first and extract it later right?
but godlike cards worth 3000 gold

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:42am

A bit more gold for a bit more hassle it looks like

• Activate Facebook