You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

icedemon

Common

• "icedemon" is male
  • "icedemon" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 9:26pm

duengon

why don't we have a dungeon that drop leg equipment

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:14am

Most likely because it would make combining godlike gear an easier process, I would love a boss to drop legendary gear but considering they have sold godlike gear in the past it wouldn't be fair on the people who have spent so much $$$ on gear to then give us a boss that drops us legendary gear.

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
Player blacklight has enhanced Modesty to godlike! hold on what's that epic pan? hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 1:12pm

That make sense. But if you think about all the recharge cards that cameout fot 8k and then given out as free or the recharge pack. That would contradict the whole idea.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 7:39pm

Well them paying for the gear would be like buying something to have it earlier and easier? Just because you get a boss that drops leg gear, doesn't mean you're still guaranteed to get godlike armour.

It would be really nice to have a boss like this, however I don't know if they would be able to add something like that? Or could they just have an event where the change the boss drops for a few days? And you can get epic/leg instead of rare/epic and other goodies inside them.

I assume that they might be able to change boss rewards? But I do not know, because they don't really have much power of game features, only really events.

• Activate Facebook